Bringing the noise (for the ladies)?

I've got a various mixture of music on my phone, like Tool, London Grammar, Armin van Buuren, Seven Lions (metal, pop, trance/electronic) that are favorites (I'm a snowflake just like everybody else). Each of my incalls I've taken my Bose bluetooth with me and I'm sure like most ladies here, they have all been graciously accommodating.

So the question I have is there any type of music that dampens or straight out kills your mood? And on the flip side is there any particular type of music you listen to before an appointment to get you in the right frame of mind and/or mood?

And if you can affirm I'm not the only madman that does this that would be appreciated too.

Thanks ladies!
Theres this cool feature on this site called search, check it out. For example, a term like "music" should help you find all the threads where this has been discussed...including the bose.
I know i sound like an asshole but you are very post happy and like 90% has been covered...and fairly recently.

How do you feel about miata's and thoughts on grooming?
Theres this cool feature on this site called search, check it out. For example, a term like "music" should help you find all the threads where this has been discussed...including the bose.
I know i sound like an asshole but you are very post happy and like 90% has been covered...and fairly recently.

How do you feel about miata's and thoughts on grooming? Originally Posted by bored@home

Asshole or not, if you're calling me out for a valid reason (which I say yes), then thanks.
True. I'm a bit post happy because I enjoy the fuck (hahaha, no really) out of this place and interacting with the people. However, I'll try to tamper my enthusiasm in the future.

Thanks once again, asshole. (Seriously, I'm kidding except for the thanks).

Miatas? A pair would make a good set of skates for me. Grooming? Just enough to keep me out of the zoo or off a bigfoot hunters mount.
  • anita
  • 06-20-2015, 06:07 PM
If you are good with your tongue, the type of music doesn't matter to me.