How new technology is shaking up the oldest business

Probably posted before but jic is wasn't

http://goo.gl/Neq3tx
Nothing really new here...Kinda humorous the chart didn't list Dallas. Fine by me, which goes to show these studies/articles are never really "in-depth".
Its an european magazine pro., in euriope prostitution is a lot bigger than in here because it is legal. Dallas is big in american terms, but comparing to cities likee Berlin and amsterdam it is minute.

I dont think they did much reserach at all in the us, so they list a few cities that are famous in europe (sfo, los angeles, nyc)....

I believe a magazine like the economist. ( im a subscriber) probably did make a good effort in reserach in europe... Plus is not like all american articles. There is no agenda like in here because for the most part it is legal in europe.
They actually state in the article that they talked to at least one US resource, but that resource didn't want to be named outright. Hard to present good data when your best data sources are unwilling to share (and for good reason).

Also, like young Skywalker says the comparison to business between say Paris or Berlin to even a city like Dallas is going to make Dallas look dry. It's not always legal everywhere in Europe but it's definitely far more decriminalized.
Any horndog "study" that lists Cleveland ahead of Dallas is...WTF?...
I thought all anyone in Cleveland did was jerk off to LeBron...