Temptations - Beaumont

I checked out Temptations for a bit before Thanksgiving, they had a lot of good looking girls. I believe a bunch of girls are coming in from Louisiana to work there too. It was my first time there and I didn't stay very long or try to play. Anyone have any other intel on the club?
  • Magik
  • 11-30-2020, 01:13 PM
I have not visited in some time even before the 'rona, but it used to be relatively easy to pull OTC action. Much less action in the club though than just about anywhere in Houston.
OTC ??
ITC inside the club, OTC outside the club
I have not visited in some time even before the 'rona, but it used to be relatively easy to pull OTC action. Much less action in the club though than just about anywhere in Houston. Originally Posted by Magik
Not even in their VIP? There were for sure some I'd go back to see.
Thank you
  • TTNTT
  • 12-02-2020, 08:41 PM
Not even in their VIP? There were for sure some I'd go back to see. Originally Posted by Mike Meatmaster
Temps has two areas, the more secluded section to the right near the restrooms and the 'Champagne Room' in a totally different area. IIRC, it was $100 for 3 songs in the right booths and $200 and up for the latter.

No idea on ITC, never asked and never been offered, the girls there don't usually hustle as much as Houston and Vegas clubs.
I posted a while back (perhaps 4-5 years ago) that a dancer and I were just trading some small talk. During the small talk the VIP room was brought up. I didn't even know it existed. She told me she doesn't even really ask anyone to go back there because of the price. She then quoted me some ridiculously high price. I can't remember the exact price, but it was something like $800 just to go in there.
Have only been there twice since I started hobbying. I can go in there and blow a C note for blue balls, or spend the same on a provider and get blown.

A65