URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: US-183N, southbound frontage close to McNeil/Spicewood Springs
Activities: FBSM+ (ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: A pretty, long-haired girl with a great figure, natural Cs, maybe 5'4-5'5 and not your typical skinny AMP physique. Really enjoyed her look and feel.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Manma
  • 01-16-2024, 11:39 PM
Glad you had good time with Tiffany. My past experiences form this place was cut short and rushed experiences, unless they have corrected their mistakes its been rushed L1 place. May i should give a try again and see if they have changed and caring the customer to full 1hr session.
  • Ras69
  • 01-17-2024, 01:42 AM
Glad you had good time with Tiffany. My past experiences form this place was cut short and rushed experiences, unless they have corrected their mistakes its been rushed L1 place. May i should give a try again and see if they have changed and caring the customer to full 1hr session. Originally Posted by Manma
Funny, that's not at all like any experience I've ever had there over the last year. The opposite, in fact.
It was very cold on Monday. Was the spa warm inside?
Funny, that's not at all like any experience I've ever had there over the last year. The opposite, in fact. Originally Posted by Ras69
Is there a specific time of day or week that you go?
Is there a specific time of day or week that you go? Originally Posted by hopeert
It doesn't matter the time or day. It is how you approach it. I go in there, pay the door fee, lay out the money on the little "nightstand" and keep a pleasant demeanor. If you are haggling you have already lost the experience (unless haggling is part of it for you. Not judging).
  • Ras69
  • 01-18-2024, 07:10 AM
I try to avoid crowds when I can. Weekends, the lunch break, and after ordinary working hours, when the roads are thick with the hoi polloi and Austin mongers scavaging for action, strikes me as not the best time to visit public spas. But roughriders’s advice ^^ is key of course, and how I pursue the hobby as well.
Thanks for the review.

Agree with both above.

The girls who have been around for a while are fully aware of their worth. Your attitude going in will most certainly set the tone for the session.

My MO is similar to roughrider. I go in, always introduce myself with a big smile and ask her name, if I don't already know it; tell the girl "I know we're gonna have a good time"; lay the tip on the table before she walks back in; then it's off to the races.

No muss, no fuss and no haggling in the middle of a session.
lay the tip on the table before she walks back in; Originally Posted by Kimchi
May I know how you usually figure out the amount?