P411

Because of life issues dropped my membership about a year ago.
Later rejoining was not available. Just recently received an invite
with temporary access to P411 and an opportunity to rejoin.
Pretty simple, money order at Walmart, scan check and envelope and email to P411.
Gina extends access till check arrives then renews you
Gina has always been a class act
^ Yep ditto. All the unfounded paranoia about the change, it’s just about the same as I remember seeing.
I'll pay however you want, bitcoin is fine with me, actually preferable! But alas, no new members
P411 just added the option of allowing you to add a companion non-member to your favorites. The tab is easy to spot. This will then allow you to share a limited view of your P411 profile with that Companion for verification purposes.

Invaluable for eliminating the BS that some have to go through qualifying with non members.
I'm not using my p411 which expired not sure if i can pass on to someone who wants to use it.
That would be a negative I think, but you can ask Gina directly in this thread. She will answer you.
I'm not using my p411 which expired not sure if i can pass on to someone who wants to use it. Originally Posted by HoustonAstros
I stand a better chance of winning Tonight’s Powerball than Gina fulfilling that wish!
For selfish reasons only, I wish p411 accepted new ladies but not guys.
I'm not using my p411 which expired not sure if i can pass on to someone who wants to use it. Originally Posted by HoustonAstros
Anyone found sharing, lending, selling, passing on, etc, their P411 account will have the account immediately and permanently revoked.

Remember, your P411 client id matches with the id you carry in your wallet. No one else can use it because their identification will not match. We encourage providers to check identification upon meeting to make sure they are dealing with the true owner of the account.

Always,
Gina
That would be a negative I think, but you can ask Gina directly in this thread. She will answer you. Originally Posted by Anonymous01
Yup, she surely did!
For selfish reasons only, I wish p411 accepted new ladies but not guys. Originally Posted by omg_lol
I'm for new ladies also, sometimes P411 doesn't help getting verified because some providers don't have access.
For selfish reasons only, I wish p411 accepted new ladies but not guys. Originally Posted by omg_lol
For carnal and kinky reasons I wish they would recruit more chicks with dicks
P411 just added the option of allowing you to add a companion non-member to your favorites. The tab is easy to spot. This will then allow you to share a limited view of your P411 profile with that Companion for verification purposes.

Invaluable for eliminating the BS that some have to go through qualifying with non members. Originally Posted by zmonator
I'm for new ladies also, sometimes P411 doesn't help getting verified because some providers don't have access. Originally Posted by breastfan
I'm interested in trying out this new feature for companions that aren't on P411.
]I'm interested in trying out this new feature for companions that aren't on P411.[/QUOTE]

]I'm interested in trying out this new feature for companions that aren't on P411. Originally Posted by zmonator
[/QUOTE]