P411

Is P411 accepting "new " ladies ( I hope so )
Available Now appears to be back, as of this morning.
ya I just saw that it is ,,yahoo
]I'm interested in trying out this new feature for companions that aren't on P411. Originally Posted by zmonator
[/QUOTE]

Interesting concept.

Originally Posted by eastside70
Interesting concept.

[/QUOTE]

I can see it being useful as a sort of easy reference list. That way the non P411 girl can quickly see the reference information of a member and know they are legit verified providers.

So, has anyone tried it yet to determine what non-member ladies see (if anything) when a guy adds them?
I tried using the new non networked companion earlier today. First, you add the lady as a favorite. Then you send her an invite to let her view your limited profile.

The provider must prove she owns the email account by entering a verification code, and access to your limited profile will expire after a specified period of time. Thus, the system is relatively safe for maintaining your confidentiality.

Almost all of the info on your profile with the exception of your client ID and a few other things will be visible through a link emailed to the non P411 provider. She can even pull up the profiles of your okays and basically view their entire profiles, not just the phones or emails on your okays. I'm glad to see the feature is there, but I don't know how much I will be using it. I'm more inclined to trust providers on P411. I'm reluctant to trust off network providers as they could be cops - or worse...
  • Jilge
  • 03-23-2019, 09:46 AM
AGREED INDEED!

Nice in case I want to use it in the future!!
I’ve been an established provider of p411 and it’s a very great way to connect. The owner is very responsive and things have been looking better than she warned were possible as a maybe. The site is running smooth as can be
Anyone found sharing, lending, selling, passing on, etc, their P411 account will have the account immediately and permanently revoked.

Remember, your P411 client id matches with the id you carry in your wallet. No one else can use it because their identification will not match. We encourage providers to check identification upon meeting to make sure they are dealing with the true owner of the account.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX

thank you for this Gina!
Is P411 accepting "new " ladies ( I hope so ) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Last week I emailed Gina with this very question (pretty sure she’s sick of being asked) and she politely said “We are moving slowly in that direction.” How to interpret that? Damn if I know!
Last week I emailed Gina with this very question (pretty sure she’s sick of being asked) and she politely said “We are moving slowly in that direction.” How to interpret that? Damn if I know! Originally Posted by Solemate62
That’s a positive sign, IMO. With the features she recently added/brought back, I think she could get some really positive response if she opens the service up to new members.

I appreciate why she wants to be careful, given the times.