California passes law to protect sex workers....well kinda

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/cal...-use-condoms-1

At least they are addressing the issue somewhat. Bottom line is it should be legalized.
It should be legalized and left alone but that won't happen. The politicians will want to confine it, regulate it and tax it.
As a California resident I am not sure I want it leaglized, decriminalized absolutely!

In certain counties in Nevada prostition is legal and controlled by a few owners. Last time I was inside one of the Cat houses I had no intention of going back with a girl. Instead all I wanted was an overpriced beer, to people watch, and watch the girls line up Everytime a customer came in.

While there a GND type blonde came up to me and talked to me. She had an outstanding bubbly personality and little head took over thoughts. We went back to her room and the first number was 1200 for the hour.

Big head was snapped back to reality. When I got up to leave she gave me her best offer of $700 and told me the State of Nevada has a tax, the house takes 50%, which means she would only earn $300.
It should be legalized and left alone but that won't happen. The politicians will want to confine it, regulate it and tax it. Originally Posted by boardman
Not sure I want the gov to tax my pussy.
JFS
A commodity is a commodity....js
Not sure I want the gov to tax my pussy.
JFS Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Well, I can understand your sentiment. However, most providers operates their pussy as a business in this hobby but of course, not reporting the earned income to the IRS lol. Can’t have it both ways, this America. Lol Capitalism!!