Documentary Junkie....

I consider myself a "documentary junkie". I like to see some facts or arguments about one thing or another. Not every documentary is faced on facts. A lot of them are just to make you think.

I have been watching "The War" by Ken Burns (one of the best...Burns that is). It was made in 2006 and was amazing. Took 6-7 days to watch the whole thing. "The History of Jazz" is another one of my favorite. Also by Ken Burns...

LOL

Yeah, Ken Burns does great documentaries.........

This was a good one as well

Great shows here

Got that just right about Ken Burn's stuff, nobody better..........Give me the History Channel, Science Channel, Nat Geo channels, along with ESPN, and NFL Channels and I'm good to go...............
I watched enough of The War to want to purchase it for myself.

Go see 2016 which is a documentary film about our President. It is very informative and gives a great back ground on the man.
Got that just right about Ken Burn's stuff, nobody better..........Give me the History Channel, Science Channel, Nat Geo channels, along with ESPN, and NFL Channels and I'm good to go............... Originally Posted by starflash
ESPN's 30 for 30 are some good ones too!!

http://30for30.espn.com/
  • Trey
  • 08-09-2012, 11:51 AM
Vice guide to travel. If you got netflix streaming service you got to check it out. It's certainly not Antony Bourdain.

Drink the blood of the innocent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b115...e_gdata_player
The Civil War stuff was amazing........The War gives a personalized touch that is very interesting to see 60 years later.

I really enjoy the docu-drama stuff like Band of Brothers.
The Civil War stuff was amazing........The War gives a personalized touch that is very interesting to see 60 years later.

I really enjoy the docu-drama stuff like Band of Brothers. Originally Posted by dearhunter

True..True. I have never been able to see ALL of "Band Of Brothers". Just bits and pieces.

Funny thing is I have never seen any of the Michael Moore stuff. Ya know like Fahrenheit 911?