Plano sting this week

Anybody know anything about the Plano sting that nabbed the Carrollton cop? I was wondering what website the guy used to find his "hook up"
Where is the article on this
  • GregN
  • 02-22-2024, 08:21 PM
See how when a cop gets caught, he is not accused of "trafficking"?
There was a story on another news outlet that was much more informative. I think WFAA, but don’t have time to dig it up. It described how he was busted, which we rarely see in print.

If someone else didn’t beat me to it I’ll try to find that article and post it when I have more time.
Turns out it was a DMN article. Good news is it doesn’t appear to be behind a paywall.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...-records-show/
they were talking about it on The Ticket and they said he found her on an unnamed website. I was wondering because normally when a sting is running it is heard about on one of these websites somewhere
Actually, the websites are virtually NEVER named when these stings occur. On rare occasions we will hear something through the rumor mill, but not that often.
Isn’t it almost always listcrawler
This cop was an idiot if those details are right lol
This cop was an idiot if those details are right lol Originally Posted by 7aurelius

Yeah, part one was taking his phone to the door, when he knocked. I have never ever taken my phone to a door, let alone inside. I brought it into a Spa just twice, both times I simply forgot to leave it behind.

Part two was even dumber, the Cop was very stupid.
Yeah, part one was taking his phone to the door, when he knocked. I have never ever taken my phone to a door, let alone inside. I brought it into a Spa just twice, both times I simply forgot to leave it behind.

Part two was even dumber, the Cop was very stupid. Originally Posted by Capital
Amazing that a cop doesn't know that you should stay silent when questioned.

Also I have to assume they goaded him into some kind of statement that confirmed he was paying for sex. Again, as a cop he should know better.
they were talking about it on The Ticket and they said he found her on an unnamed website. Originally Posted by MrFickle
I just love it when 1310 The Ticket is referenced on these interwebs. I went to Ticketstock this past weekend but forgot my hobby phone in my office so had to settle for a sub-amp. I was wanting to set up something with either Smurfy or Syeria (Robin) since I would be in N. Dallas / Plano