That sucked and not in a good way

I went and read through the ENTIRE thread welcoming London and Naomi, anxious to reply but wanting to read it fully first. When I get to the end the damn thing was closed! Ugh!

So just wanted to say a few things.

First off, welcome back ladies. I enjoy reading your posts. You ladies seem pretty tight and I enjoy reading about the places you travel and the fun you are having. I am pretty locked into Austin as I have a son. I will travel in the summer though and I keep up on your posts to see the areas that were enjoyed by y'all.

Second, there was a post in there that I took exception to...

"Have fun in Austin where they kiss your azz for peanuts, because we are all full up here."

I am in Austin and some of the negative commenters do come from here as well. But I do not kiss anyone's ass here, nor do I do it for peanuts. The ladies here in Austin have had some issues with some of the gents for sure. We do the best we can to stay positive. Not all of the Austin gents are so negative, infact only a small portion of them are. Please do not speak so negatively of us as a whole.

If my rate seems too low to some ladies then I am sorry about that. My idea of keeping my rates reasonable has allowed many of my regulars to see me more often. I like that.

I just take exception to someone calling it peanuts. If I were to go on tour perhaps that would be something I would consider changing in order to cover my expenses and also knowing that I wouldn't be building up regulars.

The blanket statement was demeaning and I just wanted to let you know that.

Other than that, I love not only reading your posts and exploits but also looking at your avatars. I think you ladies all look fanfuckingtastic and deserve every bit of what you charge and wish y'all nothing but the best.
My apologies if that was offensive, as it was not meant to berate but rather to illustrate just how HARD many providers have it there. I have seen the reviews and I have also seen the back biting from provider to provider to get business...that I would never deal with. Please don't let what me or anyone else says make you change the way you do things...I am not your pimp. For ME, I would never take any less than what I do now because I know that I would have to INCREASE my volume, and that's not what I want.

If that does not apply to you, then I certainly understand but that is not the overall attitude I got from many ladies. You girls put up with A LOT on this board and though you may not feel you do personally, many before you have not had it so easy. That's all I meant by that, and thanks for the kind words.
Maxeen, you should check-in on the big board more often, not all the drama happens in Austin!
Here I'm thinking the topic is going to be about BJ's.
I first hobbied in Austin. I have fond memories.
LR, I have been through alot on the local board for awhile now. Just as a lot of other ladies. I completely agree that we put up with a lot. We do what we can to make it mostly positive. Thank you for understanding my overall point.

Im sorry to disappoint about this not being a bj thread! Lol!

I will for sure be in the National Forum more often. I really enjoy it. It's nice to step outside of Austin even if only virtually.

No problemo babe, and you should join us more often. We tend to keep it rather light and flirty in here.
Maxeen,

I am sorry if you felt offended. I do not remember saying anything about Austin.
I've never been there and It's not a city I visit.

Thanks for the kind words. However, you might not want to give me and London
any MORE attention. Some folks can't take that around here.
I hope that you are having a nice day. This thread was called to my attention
and I felt the need to post. Enjoy your evening.

xoxo,
Naomi
And for back biting....sometimes that does happen. I like to think that isn't just an Austin thing. I can say the ladies are mostly very connected here. Every now and then some issue may arise. As a whole, we are very close and communicate often. That's the nice thing about a small community here.

Luckily, I have a strong client base here. My volume is consumed more with extended appointments with regulars. If it weren't for that, I would totally agree and change the rate. My rate has been the same for a while now and my expenses have luckily decreased instead of the opposite. That helps.

I have considered making my rate a little higher soon but not by a great degree. Not because of volume but because I am also feeling that I am able to offer more in the session. I have added to my sessions in many different ways and have considered making that adjustment some time in the future.
Well if you ever want to come to New Orleans, just let me know. Be happy to show you around, and hook you up he he.
You mean we're allowed to flirt in here? That is frowned on in some places!

I love giving y'all attention. Us ladies in Austin took note with your vacations. We saw. We are glad you're back!

And since I can flirt.... I'm so jealous with y'all always getting together! I can imagine all of you beauties know how to have a good time! Val's avatar is fucking HAWT and makes me want to go work out everytime I look at it! LR has an amazing ass if that is really hers! ( just reread that part and mean it that everytime I look at it that it seems flawless and perfect! Not meaning to place doubt on the genuine pic. Hope that is conveyed now) And Naomi your new avatar expresses a sensual, sexy woman. The full deal! Oh how nice it is to be able to flirt!!!!!
Ok give the boys some attention now lol....especially the MODS, because people HATE that ha ha! Oh, and yes that pic IS actually me lol. Me and a few fake pics are a running joke ha ha. I will get around to replacing them one day. Guess I should have gone for a girl with smaller thighs and better hair now that I think about it lmao.
oh believe me!! she knows how to give us boys some attention
oh believe me!! she knows how to give us boys some attention Originally Posted by knotty man
And a welcome to you too!
And a welcome to you too! Originally Posted by London Rayne
thank you doll. but if thats you behind me......i dont do greek.
aww hell, who am i kidding. get me drunk and im numb from the waist down. j/k(nervous laugh)