Charlie, darling...Please change your avatar!!

Charlie, you know I love ya, but I think it's time for a new avatar...You've disturbed plenty of us with the current one ...So please please pretty please take it into consideration....And remember, no one's trying to manipulate or control you!....Just simply notifying you that your current avatar could cause some to develop an eating disorder...

And yes I am a but buzzed posting this so please know it's not meant to be rude, but fun

How about we all give Charlie some suggestions? Or perhaps you give us some options Charlie and we'll cast a vote!?

What's it gonna take!?...
I was going to post a poll asking that Val. lol
I vote for the old avatar he had with the latino looking guy
Leave poor Charles alone! He is going through changes lol. Serious diet and exercise changes for sure!
I was going to post a poll asking that Val. lol
I vote for the old avatar he had with the latino looking guy Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Haha! I almost did a poll, we can do our own in here!!
Oh crud...Val is drunk. Look out!
Leave poor Charles alone! He is going through changes lol. Serious diet and exercise changes for sure! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'm not stopping until he takes that bloody thing down lol!!... Charlie- if you don't take it down I will phone you an talk dirty with my British accent just to make you uncomfortable!
The morbidly obese thing? Yeah, it is quite the gnarly gnarlington.
Oh crud...Val is drunk. Look out! Originally Posted by London Rayne
lmfao!!!....I am....and therefore I'm even more feisty than usual!....(And I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors that may occur)
lmfao!!!....I am....and therefore I'm even more feisty than usual!....(And I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors that may occur) Originally Posted by Valerie
Found 3 already haaaaaaaaa!
Yeah you need to watch out for the grammar police ie..london lol jk

I bet if you call Charles and sweet talk him he will maybe do it for you
Charles, There's no way I could do a clock-free date with your avatar! Please change it back to Mr. Depp!
Found 3 already haaaaaaaaa! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well there will be much more to come I'm sure!
I found some on your blog too ha ha.
I found some on your blog too ha ha. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yes I blog a lot when I've been drinking!
btw Valerie, awesome hot new avatar !!!