An intriguing question for mature providers

After perusing these boards, it has become abundantly clear that one of the reasons cited by middle-aged men as contributing to their hobbyist activities is the rapidly declining or nonexistent libido of their peri- or postmenopausal wives. This suggests an intriguing question for providers who are, chronologically, of similar age. Without naming names, some of you ladies still possess absolutely gorgeous physiques and, by all accounts, remain at or near your sexual peak. Furthermore, experience has given you a true connoisseur’s appreciation for sensuality. Framed as delicately as possible, what are your secrets for keeping your internal fires hot at an age when those of many other women are barely smoldering, if not utterly extinguished? Regular, intense exercise, particularly resistance training, certainly will produce a positive, cascading effect on hormonal production, including testosterone. Bio-identical hormone replacement exerts a similarly beneficial effect on libido. Inquiring, and most appreciative, minds want to know your secrets.
I think the lesson is really, don't marry frigid women who don't put out. "Middle aged" providers are keeping their furnaces stoked by being appropriately sexual during their sexual peak.
I think the lesson is really, don't marry frigid women who don't put out. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
This lesson should be taught to boys from birth. No one told me.

Follow up questions, though: how do you know she's frigid and won't put out before you marry her? And what about the post-birth no-sex syndrome?
I think the lesson is really, don't marry frigid women who don't put out. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
This is a really good topic. I don't think that a woman that reaches this time in her life just scientifically loses her drive for sex. I think it's an emotional/mind thing more than anything.

Could be she remembers dad leaving when mom reached that point and is just waiting for it to happen to her. This is just one example among many but I would bet that most situations like this stem from something deeper.

Just my 2 cents...
I am single and free to do what I please, with no man to take care of, cook for, or answer to. My married friends ask me how I keep looking so young and stay so active, and they ask with envy.

I simply state....D I V O R C E!! AND VERY HAPPILY DIVORCED AS WELL!

Marriage is hard on a woman who gives herself to her husband and family. She often gives up herself. I did that once, then took myself back, and never again will I let myself go for anyone. There is a true balance that a woman can find married or not.

and Ill probably never get married again due to this fact, that Ive become narcissistic as Ive gotten older and its all about me now.

Me, Me, ME! lol
I think the lesson is really, don't marry frigid women who don't put out. "Middle aged" providers are keeping their furnaces stoked by being appropriately sexual during their sexual peak. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
That is a valid point and sound advice, but I don't think it is that simple. Plenty of men, including a personal friend, have reported a rewarding sex life prior to their wives experiencing childbirth (and the demands on one's time and energy associated with parenthood) and, particularly, menopause.
What truly defines mature? Where do you draw the line between mature and just old? I hope to mature one of these days before I get too old. Lot of damn good looking, hot mature ladies around this board. Lot of damn good looking, hot young ladies around here too.

Can we truly define where the line is when a woman truly loses her sexuality? I don't think I am qualified. I have been with young and older that can fit in between frigid and hotter than hell. Each and every lady is unique and I think that is one of the great things about hobbying that you have choices and they can fall between bad to great. Not always determined by mature or young. Aren't ladies great to be around!

I am single and free to do what I please, with no man to take care of, cook for, or answer to. My married friends ask me how I keep looking so young and stay so active, and they ask with envy.

Marriage is hard on a woman who gives herself to her husband and family. She often gives up herself. I did that once, then took myself back, and never again will I let myself go for anyone. There is a true balance that a woman can find married or not.

and Ill probably never get married again due to this fact, that Ive become narcissistic as Ive gotten older and its all about me now.

Me, Me, ME! lol Originally Posted by Chellablaine

Quite true. After children come into the picture, a couple must remain equally dedicated to the proposition that their marriage is the single most important relationship in their lives, that is if they want to maintain a rewarding love life. And that requires pulling together as a team to carve out time for each other. Bill Cosby once offered a most telling observation on the "Cosby Show" when his character observed that "ever since you kids were born, I have been unable to finish a single complete thought." The demands of parenthood can indeed be that all encompassing if a couple are not consistantly working together as a harmonious team.

Me, Me, ME! lol Originally Posted by Chellablaine
You're so sexxxy!
This lesson should be taught to boys from birth. No one told me.

Follow up questions, though: how do you know she's frigid and won't put out before you marry her? And what about the post-birth no-sex syndrome? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Sex before marriage. Always. Often. Frequent conversations about sex. Expressing verbally how important sex is to you. If you are dating and she is already not willing to put out unless its Friday night, or your birthday, or you got her a present don't marry her.
That is a valid point and sound advice, but I don't think it is that simple. Plenty of men, including a personal friend, have reported a rewarding sex life prior to their wives experiencing childbirth (and the demands on one's time and energy associated with parenthood) and, particularly, menopause. Originally Posted by BreastLuvr
Menopause is post peak and more something to watch out for with the 50+ crowd. And new mothers might be a lot more willing to fuck some more if new fathers took the position that fathering their child is not "helping out" but simply fulfilling responsibility. You get up 3 times a night to feed the baby and maybe she will be a little more willing to suck your dick.

Menopause and childbirth have nothing to do with each other. Also tend to be pretty different age ranges.
  • Blaze
  • 03-01-2011, 12:22 PM
I dont think I have have always had a high sex drive. I can hold out on an SO likes nobodys business! But when I want it,,, I WANT it!. I have had serious issues getting off over the years. My clit is tucked way back under those large peter grippers of mine and so getting enough stimulation for long enough has always been the downer. My sex drive seems to have always peaked during menstruation and prgnancy. I think it was because I knew I couldnt get pregnant lol, or at least thought I couldnt.

I have noticed over the last 5 yrs my body has been going through some changes. As stated in many of my reviews I have a cheater and that cheater allows me to get where I want to and makes things so much more intense when its great to begin with. Anyway, the changes have been subtle but noticeable. In Sept I was diagnosed with early onset menopause and it explains so many things I have been going through. So now that I have flown through with flying colors and know that my libido is was only effected in the positive I can still say bring it on baby! It takes a little longer to get to the finish line, but my O's are much longer and more enjoyable. I can actually ride the intense wave all the way through.
Eccie, you are, of course, correct in asserting that expressions of human sexuality are complicated immensely by the dynamic interplay of psychological and emotional factors. On the other hand, I believe that we would be woefully remiss to simply dismiss the impact of hormonal changes experienced immediately prior to and during menopause. The Life Extension Foundation publishes a wealth of data on all sorts of health-related topics on their website (http://www.lef.org/ ); bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, not to be confused with older, synthetic therapies used for the same purpose, is one of their primary foci. An article republished on their website, one sure to raise some eyebrows and pique the curiosity of others, is entitled “Why Aging Women Need Testosterone” by Edward R. Rosick. Among the research findings reported in this article, Rosick cites the following: “Controlled studies show that slightly increasing testosterone levels in aging women restores sexual drive, arousal, and frequency of sexual fantasies. In fact, low testosterone levels in women of all ages seem to suppress libido and cause sexual dysfunction. Restoring youthful testosterone in women has been shown to improve mood and well being, and to provide many other health-enhancing benefits.”
I can see and agree to a degree of what you're saying. Naturally I am no expert on the subject. I always believed the generally because of the fact that some have a high sex drive after this and some don't that it would be more of what is going on inside of you and your history more than anything else.

Still I am certainly no expert or even very knowledgable on that subject.... Just my opinion based on a conclusion I drew on my own which obviously..... basically what I'm trying to say is I'm talking out of my ass lol.. But i understand what you're talking about.