sex after death

Have you ever thought about using cryonics to escape death so you can wake up in the future with a new young body and pay for play is no longer a crime? I wouldn't mind being frozen at some place like alcor with a favorite ATF and waking up in the future with her
Whew, I thought this was going to be a different kind of thread from the title. I am happy it wasn't what I thought it was JugHead. Never thought of it before but it does have some interesting possibilities. Cheers Mate !!
Whew, I thought this was going to be a different kind of thread from the title. I am happy it wasn't what I thought it was JugHead. Originally Posted by coast_encounter
Me too CE! Not sure I could handle a necrophilia thread tonight!
Oh yeah I sooooo thought you were going some crazy necrophilia route with this. Ha!

Why wait? Go to the UK or the Netherlands or any of the other zillion places besides the puritanical ole U.S. of A. and get your legal freak on right now!
Hah I hadn't even thought about how the title might be interpreted differently. I added it as an afterthought when I was prompted for it. One of the neat ideas behind alcor is years into the future they may be able to cure everything and even recreate a younger version of your body. How fun it would be to wake up to such a future especially if it is with your ATF
Oh yeah I sooooo thought you were going some crazy necrophilia route with this. Ha!

Why wait? Go to the UK or the Netherlands or any of the other zillion places besides the puritanical ole U.S. of A. and get your legal freak on right now! Originally Posted by Marla
Marla you almost sound disappointed LOL
Have you ever thought about using cryonics to escape death so you can wake up in the future with a new young body and pay for play is no longer a crime? I wouldn't mind being frozen at some place like alcor with a favorite ATF and waking up in the future with her Originally Posted by jughead1171
They're more likely to thaw you in order to harvest your organs, especially considering you have no rights after you're legally dead.
Wasn't Austin Powers frozen for about 30 years? And didn't he end up with Elizabeth Hurley? (And then Heather Graham, and then Beyonce?)

Shew... you scared me jughead... I feel better now..lol
Wasn't Austin Powers frozen for about 30 years? And didn't he end up with Elizabeth Hurley? (And then Heather Graham, and then Beyonce?)

Originally Posted by stavinChain
I will have to check this movie out. I have never watched Austin Powers.

Shew... you scared me jughead... I feel better now..lol Originally Posted by lil_michelle
LOL, sorry I scared you lil michelle
Nope, no freezin for the future for me. Do you really think the dickheads unnin thois planet are gonna make it that much better in the future? Population heading for 9 billion, this place is gonna be a mess. Just be happy with the time you are in and make the most of it. JMHO.
Marla you almost sound disappointed LOL Originally Posted by jughead1171

LOL I am sooooooo busted

Just teasin. But with an opening line like that the peanut gallery is expecting more than Austin Powers!!

And the part about not having any rights after you are legally dead is just scary
I was somewhat afraid to open this thread because I know necrophilia is definitely not in my list of things to do ever. Don't know that I want to be frozen and come back to anything in the future the way this world is going. I am afraid it would be like one of the futuristic apocalyptic zombie worlds.

Believe I would pass and let someone else try it.
I really liked the Austin Powers movies. You may have to watch them a few times to really get an appreciation for them. Mike Myers does some great characters.

I thinck this a question for the dead mods at the isle.