Requesting Pictures

My question: Is it reasonable to request pictures from providers?

For the providers I've hired to date, they've always had pictures here, on P411 and/or on their own website.

Last week I thought I would try something different: I emailed a non-full-service provider who advertises on here. Since I could not find any pictures of her, I requested that she send me a picture (after listing 2 references). I never heard back.

Was I out of line?
Sounds like a reasonable request to me.
I say just let her be. You obviously need photos even if your face isn't in them, because in this case looks are somewhat important... Could be a man or something. Even if she's not full service, you're advertising a service? That's bad marketing/advertising, but that's just my opinion (:
My question: Is it reasonable to request pictures from providers?

For the providers I've hired to date, they've always had pictures here, on P411 and/or on their own website.

Last week I thought I would try something different: I emailed a non-full-service provider who advertises on here. Since I could not find any pictures of her, I requested that she send me a picture (after listing 2 references). I never heard back.

Was I out of line? Originally Posted by randy23514
I don't see where your request was strange for the establishment of trust. Please send references in exchange for please send pics sounds extremely reasonable to me.

That initial trust is huge for ladies and gents alike. I believe that is why the took one for the team posts are so popular and appreciated at this board.

If I were in that position, I would accommodate your request as long as I was comfortable with the references you provided.

Regardless -communications abruptly stopping is not cool in my eyes.
I say just let her be. ... Originally Posted by KeiraLeone
That's what I was thinking. Plenty of fish, and all that.

Speaking of pictures, I see you have a showcase up now. Oh my!
Sounds like a reasonable request to me. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
It was. Pix are nice. Without them best to go by what comments are made on her looks, if you want to make sure she is easy on the eyes......
It was. Pix are nice. Without them best to go by what comments are made on her looks, if you want to make sure she is easy on the eyes...... Originally Posted by Celso
Yes....or you never know when you might wind up with a butter face lol

"Man did she have a nice ass but her face?"
Even pix can be deceptive since many send pix that may be 10 or more years old....ijs