Social

Had a great time at the social. Met some amazing ladies and some of the gents too. Had a lot of fun. Thanks CK for hosting....
Hey Chuck, sorry I missed it, I'm pretty sure I owe you a drink. I've been out of commission for a bit, but hopefully see you and everyone else at the next one!
Thanks. Just getting back on line after a little utr adventure.

Thanks to all who made our Thursday night trial successful.

And a reminder to all that only those there may announce their presence. Please don't out anyone other than yourself.

Interesting effect of "back to school"week which definitely curtailed some local attendance. Plus the traffic issues!

Making sure I am to avoid such weeks in the future.

September event schedule is in my signature.
Yeah, attendance was low for this one. Hopefully it's not a trend. I like the chance to socialize with possible future company in this relaxed environment.
Good times fellas! See you guys at the next one!
I couldn't stay the whole time but enjoyed the drinks and people. Hopefully the next one will be more lively.

Still love ya San Antonio lol
Great meeting you Thelo Monk and everyone else.
Sorry I missed it. Hope to see you all at the Halloweenie.

Donkey Punch for everyone!!! -
Thanks again ck. Always a pleasure to attend no matter how big or small the party. Amazing fun later that night. My head is still spinning. I'll let the other gent write the review on that adventure. I may still put my perspective on it once i can figure out what the hell happened! Lol...Hope to see more attend the next one, or even the south austin event.
Yeah Doc! It was a night for the ages Brother! This review has to be epic to capture it!
Aw Hell! What did I miss?
Doc and I are collaborating on the review BG. Let's just say things got interesting for myself and the good Doctor AFTER the event.
So how does one get an invite to events like this, always wanted to see what it's all about.
So how does one get an invite to events like this, always wanted to see what it's all about. Originally Posted by Puzzeluver210
See post #3 in this thread, ck's signature block.

Or just click on this-> Link
thanks for the invite! I'm glad I went, I enjoyed myself