Can’t wait to visit NWA!

Hey guys! Going to a hogs game where is a good place to stay!
On football weekends they fill up fast. Anywhere is good, Rogers, Springdale and Fayetteville. Pm me if you are going to be checked in Friday afternoon. I have always wanted to meet you. Thanks
Got my dates mixed up I’ll be going to the game the 23rd-25th
Got my dates mixed up I’ll be going to the game the 23rd-25th Originally Posted by Selena25
Looking forward to seeing you again!!! Doubles

I have our drinks ready for the hot tub! Woo hoo!

Can you imagine the blow job...

Can you imagine the blow job...

Originally Posted by Johnsson

Kinda makes me wish I had a dick.

Just sayin’.
Got my dates mixed up I’ll be going to the game the 23rd-25th Originally Posted by Selena25
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Co...!4d-94.1779482

This is close to several good places to eat and have a drink. Very nice, quiet and reasonable. Better to stay on the east side of 49. Huggs!
DAMNNNNNNNN I would so do Ginger & Selena!!!!!!!!

Have fun while there!!!
DAMNNNNNNNN I would so do Ginger & Selena!!!!!!!!

Have fun while there!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Get your sexy ass down here and join us!
Selena25 is a beautiful sexy woman and always fun to be with!
I agree. Selena is fun! Great lady.
Hi Selena, There are several Motels/Hotels that are just off the HWY 49 on exit 62 which is MLK and there are several more hotels just off exit 64 which is Weddington (HWY 16) any of these hotels would be good places to stay at, however they will more than likely be booked up if you don't have a reservation. Lot of good restaurants in the area and downtown on Dickson Street has about 15 or 20 bars/clubs to go to for a cocktail. Fayetteville is a fun town, you will have a great time.