Give the Ladies a break.

Look I know it’s irritating to see so many silly, redundant threADS from some of the ladies - Where’s a good place to stay? To eat? Good bars? It’s raining, etc…

But seriously, ever since the non-advertising changes here 3 or so years ago to protect the site, there was an exodus of providers, and I for one am very happy to see many returning of late and posting (probably because of the OH2 issues)!

So, can we just cut them some slack and ignore the posts and take it for what it truly is, she’s letting us know she’s available?
Look I know it’s irritating to see so many silly, redundant threADS from some of the ladies - Where’s a good place to stay? To eat? Good bars? It’s raining, etc…

But seriously, ever since the non-advertising changes here 3 or so years ago to protect the site, there was an exodus of providers, and I for one am very happy to see many returning of late and posting (probably because of the OH2 issues)!

So, can we just cut them some slack and ignore the posts and take it for what it truly is, she’s letting us know she’s available? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Amen. Otherwise, what are we here for? Let it rip, ladies.
I absolutely agree with ManSlut.
Give them a slack.
It’s nice to have some dialogue from females on this site. Let’s us know they are the real deal.
Yeah plus I might find a great place to eat !
It's only like the same 4-5 usual suspects that lash out at these chicks but unfortunately it makes it seem as if it's all of us dudes here that hate women, as opposed to just those few. "One bad apple spoils the bunch" in play here, but it's a few bad apples. Funny thing is, you look at most of the guys doing the flaming and they're mostly amp and strip club dudes...
Glad someone finally said it. I understand if its considered off-topic officially.. but let them post, even if you tell them to put those types of post in the Sand Box.
They seem a bit more original in the Arky section of the site for threAds.
Agree with the OP. This board is ruined by trolls who shout “SIMP! SIMP!” anytime someone tries to be respectful and polite to a lady here
Agree with the OP. This board is ruined by trolls who shout “SIMP! SIMP!” anytime someone tries to be respectful and polite to a lady here Originally Posted by GL page
100% why providers have stayed away and harder reach out to .
Why do we want to be where the troll women haters hang out and most trolls don't hobby off ECCIE .

You know the SIMP guys are the best , easy to please and no drama
And the SIMP pusher can't handle it that "Real Men Love Women "

So, can we just cut them some slack and ignore the posts and take it for what it truly is, she’s letting us know she’s available? Originally Posted by ManSlut
+ 1000000 ManSlut!

In addition to unreliability with OH2, we now have RubMD taking a turf nap.
Seems like every board or forum regardless of subject has a member who is a non moderator who thinks it is his job to enforce the rules to the letter of the law.

Like that kid in school who always had to remind the teacher to assign homework.

This site is good for checking reviews on girls and has helped me in making decisions on who to see and not see.
Seems like every board or forum regardless of subject has a member who is a non moderator who thinks it is his job to enforce the rules to the letter of the law.

Like that kid in school who always had to remind the teacher to assign homework.

This site is good for checking reviews on girls and has helped me in making decisions on who to see and not see. Originally Posted by ahab11
And provide crucial info that can help avoid stings that LE stages using other sites.
No
No Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
As a staff member of this site, that may be the right position for you to take, and if you locked every threAD when it appeared I’d have no issue with that.

But I assume if they aren’t locked they aren’t breaking the rules, and a lady letting me know she’s in my part of the world is information I like to have. I’m still waiting for one of those non-staff guys who troll those threads to explain why they care.