Providers that take Paypal

Any providers on here take paypal? I don't have any particular reason for asking other than just being curious.

If I was asked however, it would be the way I would prefer to pay if given a choice. (I'd pay the fees as well.)
Talk about leaving a trail?! Many take prepaid gift and visa debit cards. Pay cash at the counter where you buy them, save the receipt with the confirmation info for the lady. Usually must be done enroute to minimize the chances you'll stop and drain the balance before giving it to her.

I know one person that got a card issued to himself, in his name. This allows him to transfer funds directly to it. His ATF carries the card. Can draw cash or swipe it at any store as a debit card. If he ever gets questioned, his explanation is that he transfers money to it to be used at point-of-sale and gas stations as a guard against identity theft. He has another one he can produce from his wallet. The one she has is one he never received, and thought it to be "lost".

This only works for him because he sees the same lady. does have one-time use cards as does visa/amex/mc. Just a thought if it helps you.
Talk about leaving a trail?! Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy
For some it might be the exact paper trail they want. With Paypal, you can set up a bogus company and control the description of the transaction if you have a premier business account and want to make this look like a business trip with a consultant fee or heck like you bought a case of brass valves from a cute and flirty sales rep from Acme Plumbing LLC.

If you do due diligence with your research, you have less cash and dash situations these days, but Paypal, gives you one more tool for combating a bait and switch or cash and dash because you can get your money back by requesting a seller non-performance investigation, which sounds intense, but it actually surmounts to giving the "seller" ten days to provide certified proof of delivery and then the fee is recovered.

I have only used Paypal few times over the last few years for the hobby, but it always worked fine. I wish more ladies did accept it, but with people spreading false rumors and paranoia, most ladies won't even consider it. Cash is still King.
Good point about creating camouflage. How does a provider provide proof if the buyer alleges non-performance? Doesn't that open up the provider to have her fee revoked by dishonorable individuals?
Good point about creating camouflage. How does a provider provide proof if the buyer alleges non-performance? Doesn't that open up the provider to have her fee revoked by dishonorable individuals? Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy
I guess any dishonorable individual could abuse any payment system, including cash: stuffing the envelope with slips of paper or hiding $1.00 bills in the middle of large bills.

If you need to file a non-performance claim, the buyer does have to prove they sent the money and did not receive the product or service. all the seller has to do is provide proof that the service or good was delivered. Paypal does not intercede if you simply complain that you have buyer remorse, so no a gent could not say he paid for the "consultation" but was unhappy with it.

Of course, since not even reputable providers are jumping at the bit to try Paypal, I very much doubt a cash-and-dash con artist would be doing it, so your point is well taken.
It's interesting, but still kind of scary.