Name: Kara
Phone: (315) 439-6081
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Wolf St
Activities: Massage +
Hair Length and Color: Just past shoulders black, wasn't paying that much attention
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: maybe 5' could be shorter. Nice body
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for an honest review! And believable.
Good report.
  • Fog01
  • 10-24-2022, 05:37 PM
Eva headed to syracuse soon. FIND HER. You will not be disappointed.
  • jj999
  • 10-25-2022, 07:08 AM
Eva or Kara?
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by Space Ace
So when you say Eva, are you referring to Wellness Eva? She going to Cuse??

Just Got a little nugget of information for you boys… So I texted the Rochester phone number for wellness. Just inquiring about Eva and offered myself to come from Syracuse to schedule an appointment with her (I wasn’t even coming close to actually driving an hour and 15 minutes to get a massage by the way lol)…
Anyways, the person on the other end of the line, asked me “who told you Eva is coming to Syracuse ?” I replied with no one actually that’s why I texted you that I’d be willing to travel from Syracuse to see her but now that you’ve mentioned it, I did hear rumors that she could potentially be coming to Syracuse is that true?
She replied, with “she was supposed to work with “WELLA” but now is not, and most likely will be coming to Syracuse sometime in December.“ She also told me that Cara that some of us are debating on who is who is the same Cara from Rochester figured somebody here would like to know that information you’re welcome.