Signs of Possible GAS shortage tomorrow

Drove around today and finally found a gas station with gas after being to 3 already.
Already started ,some out
Non issue, my truck holds almost 115 gallons of diesel.....filled up Sunday, the factory tank was still full but the aux was dry...$210... Ouch.
People panic and holiday demand. It will be back to normal from other sources by early next week but higher cost.
Non issue, my truck holds almost 115 gallons of diesel.....filled up Sunday, the factory tank was still full but the aux was dry...$210... Ouch. Originally Posted by 2short@desky
Damn! 115 gallons?

What kind of truck do you have?

What's the range on a fill up?

2,300 miles?
I wished that I had read this yesterday!!!

Didn't know.

Now? I cannot find gas anywhere in my area! And I have an outcall tonight and frankly, I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to make it!!!

UGH. I drove around, with my last bit of fuel, for over an hour and just got back.

Even waited in line at one place. A 7-11. Figured I'd better bite the bullet and just get the gas anyway possible.

Once I got up to where the gas tanks were, they were all out. It was just a traffic type of quagmire of sorts.

I don't mind staying home for a few days. But I have stuff to do! And men to play with.

Not sure what is going to happen. Any advice for us with gas issues???
Just keep driving and keep looking - but of course for some folks you will run out of gas.

I'll just take uber or lyft.
Just keep driving and keep looking - but of course for some folks you will run out of gas.

I'll just take uber or lyft. Originally Posted by CG2014
Thanks.

I drove around as much as I could, with the limited fuel that I have.

uber is a good idea. Might have to just do that.
Any advice for us with gas issues??? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
a bland diet for a few days, along with some Peto Bismol helps me a lot

uber is a good idea. Might have to just do that. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Uber drivers will bank this weekend.. at least those with gas in their tanks!
a bland diet for a few days, along with some Peto Bismol helps me a lot ... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Damn. That's what I need.

Was speaking to an old friend this morning and she mentioned the gas situation and I didn't know what she was talking about!

Now, I need some of that pink stuff!

lol

Know it's temporary but why does it have to happen today???

AAAAARGGHGHHGHGHGHHHH!!!!!!

Maybe I should just order some delivery pizza and call it a day.

Damn. Bummer.

I don't drink but today, gosh a glass of wine just sounds lovely!!! Just daydreaming (while doing a bunch of inner bitching).
Qt list their stations with gas on their web site
Uber for the outcall???
  • MojoR
  • 08-31-2017, 02:59 PM
Try checking out tracker.gasbuddy.com
I just drove to Forney to fill up HOLY SHIT!