R u really newbie friendly?

I've put this out before but never got many responses. Maybe this site will get more activity. I see alot of ladies putting newbie friendly on their list but r u really newbie friendly? What about guys who don't have any screening info and aren't on p411? There are some very attractive girls out here and I've been shut down before for not having the proper info. They were nice about it atleast. I just don't want to risk myself to bp girls. If there are any of u generous girls out there, we'd sure like to know. Once again, Im
sure I'm not the only one in this situation. Thanks.

The redneck
Hi Redneck,

If you don't mind me asking, what info are you providing to the provider for screening?
Thanks for the info ladies. I got some pm's and very helpful they were. Hope to see some of u soon

the redneck
Hey there Redneck I am very newbie friendly. Just give me a call anytime. And by the way i love cowboys
I'm glad that you are getting responses to your question darlin'! I've been out of town for a few days but I, too, am very newbie friendly.

Once you have seen a couple of the newbie friendly ladies, than you SHOULD be good to go!

Good luck to you!

--v
  • npita
  • 01-18-2010, 10:46 AM
Try the following:

Hi XXXXX,

I would like to visit you but I am a newbie and as of yet, I have no references nor do I have p411. If you would be willing to work with me, I will try to provide you with the information you need to feel safe and secure in seeing me and with which I will be comfortable providing. I have seen your ads and visited your website, so I already know everything I need to know.

Thank you for your time,
Your Handle

---------
If she wants information you aren't comfortable giving out, find someone else. Add this If you're willing to follow through at her full rate:

I would be willing to schedule an appointment any place you would feel comfortable for lunch or drinks.

---------

It always worked for me and no one ever asked me to go through with a paid pre-meeting (although I would have followed through). In the grand scheme of things, a paid pre-meeting with one or two providers is insignificant compared to what you will spend on appointments.
Before I had references, a provider asked me if she could call me at my place of employment. I said sure just say you are from Dr. D......'s office calling to confirm my 10 am Tuesday appointment. Since the call didn't ring thru to the vice desk at the local police precint, the provider was cool with seeing me. We had a great session, the first of many, and before she retired she was a solid reference for me.