gloryholes

Ok, a friend just showed me a bunch of stuff about gloryholes and I dying to know if there is any places here in austin that do it. To me it looks hot and fun, who else tginks so? Hopefully it's just not at a swingers club.Any thoughts and knowledge about such places would be great.
  • Toyz
  • 11-24-2015, 07:46 PM
Ok, a friend just showed me a bunch of stuff about gloryholes and I dying to know if there is any places here in austin that do it. To me it looks hot and fun, who else tginks so? Hopefully it's just not at a swingers club.Any thoughts and knowledge about such places would be great. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Hey FP, this guy seems to know a lot about them...I'd ask him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VmilSWqh3I
It's mostly a homo thing, unless it's a worn out provider trying to drum up business thing. Try Hunter she's the latter.
Omg, toyz i love your location: BANNED!
  • Toyz
  • 11-24-2015, 07:53 PM
Omg, toyz i love your location: BANNED! Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Its really nice here in Banned...they have a nice beach, margarita machine, pretty girls...

I've spent some time here & it doesn't suck as much as they say.
It's mostly a homo thing, unless it's a worn out provider trying to drum up business thing. Try Hunter she's the latter. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
You haven't seen her obviously. Hunter does glory holes because she likes to bring new talent to the hobby. But if you spent any time with her at all, you'd know she's not only drop dead gorgeous, she's also the best bcd you'll ever have. She doesn't look a day over 30, imo. Did she turn you down or is she just too expensive for you? lol
Nope she has a spare tire belly, she would have to be asked to turn down.
And bring new talent is just a dumbfuck way of saying PIMP.
I think maybe you were at sea too long.
Please stay on topic. All this is high school b.s. and i would rather watch it on redtube then read it.thx
Then have fun on redtube or one of those more mature sites that you frequent when not constantly threADing coed.
Maybe do your own gloryhole?
Lmfao, how is this a threAd? I found out about something that seems interesting and wanted to know if it was in austin. Otherwise I would have stayed to the national boards and other sites. Grow up, please
  • Toyz
  • 11-24-2015, 09:47 PM
I found out about something that seems interesting and wanted to know if it was in austin. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
I think its an interesting topic. Not something I've every wanted to participate in, but it does have that uber voyeuristic tilt to it doesn't it?
If you want info Hunter can probably help you out.

Don't mind RockerRick. He is frustrated. No one wants to see him.

Lmfao, how is this a threAd? I found out about something that seems interesting and wanted to know if it was in austin. Otherwise I would have stayed to the national boards and other sites. Grow up, please Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Thats what I am asking. .is it fetish, voyeurism, gangbang, ect. Is there a place where it exists in austin or only in the swingers club? Do people get to just watch? Part of sexuality is that it's always evolving and weather you choose to let it be real ot fantasy. Some people just can't tell the difference or have a more interactive mind.
Thats what I am asking. .is it fetish, voyeurism, gangbang, ect. Is there a place where it exists in austin or only in the swingers club? Do people get to just watch? Part of sexuality is that it's always evolving and weather you choose to let it be real ot fantasy. Some people just can't tell the difference or have a more interactive mind. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix

I think you would be perfect for a glory hole. Good luck..
  • Toyz
  • 11-24-2015, 10:11 PM
Thats what I am asking. .is it fetish, voyeurism, gangbang, ect. Is there a place where it exists in austin or only in the swingers club? Do people get to just watch? Part of sexuality is that it's always evolving and weather you choose to let it be real ot fantasy. Some people just can't tell the difference or have a more interactive mind. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
I get all that...

I know we have a couple of "party planners" on the board and hopefully they will contact you by private PM if they know when & where.