Selina Needs To Vent A Little (:

I hesitate on posting crap sometimes but I'm so fed up with some of you guys who think it's cool to waste my time. I'm speaking to one particular guy and if your reading this and it sparks a nerve in your body then that means it's you!

Your a low life scum bag and you wasting my time not only this one time but other times isn't cool. If you know me well enough then you know I'm a sweet girl and I try my very best to make you smile and laugh while we are together but sometimes it doesn't work. Now don't get me wrong I can be a bitch too it depends on how you act with me. I am a smart ass but only when needed. Ask a stupid question and you get a stupid answer right?

I would put your handle out there to be mean but I'll be a little nice and just blow it off. Listen to some music and play with my cat lol. Just a heads up though if you know you have screwed me over before don't use me as a reference that's not a smart idea (:

I hope everyone has a wonderful day ! Much Love From Selina (:
All I asked for was a pot pie!!!
Selina,
A girl as beautiful as you can vent all you want. No one wants time wasters ing their life.
Don't know why I haven't seen you. FYI: The "I'm gonna play with my cat" remark is open to interpretation. (:
There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers ...

... and letting yourself take advantage of multiple times... shame on you (you knew that was coming, right?)

Other than that, let's see how this plays out.

Oh and when you feel like a bitch again, let me know, I like that in a girl (sometimes)
There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers ...

... and letting yourself take advantage of multiple times... shame on you (you knew that was coming, right?)

Other than that, let's see how this plays out. Originally Posted by fun2come
Actually being in this business I've heard some pretty stupid questions lol

I'm a sweet person and it's understandable things happen and you can't make it, okay no problem. But other times there's no excuse to not showing up.

Lol I'm a sweet bitch (;
Selina,
A girl as beautiful as you can vent all you want. No one wants time wasters ing their life.
Don't know why I haven't seen you. FYI: The "I'm gonna play with my cat" remark is open to interpretation. (: Originally Posted by chuckles

Thank you (:

I don't know why either lol we need to change that! no really my cat haaaa

But my other car does need a little attention (;
All I asked for was a pot pie!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Lol pot pie? I didnt know people still at those things! Lol
Actually being in this business I've heard some pretty stupid questions lol

I'm a sweet person and it's understandable things happen and you can't make it, okay no problem. But other times there's no excuse to not showing up.

Lol I'm a sweet bitch
(; Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
So in your judgement (scale 1 to 10) how stupid is this question:

Are you CIM friendly?

Cause you are close to a 10 (a.k.a.) Super Sweet Bitch, IF you answer YES
No. That's not a stupid question unless it's posted that she doesn't offer it. Then it's borderline stupid lol..
THX for confirming, now on with your rant, cause I can't distract you now
Yes you are as sweet as any pie I have had, peach is my preference over pot, vent sweetie vent.

IB
WTF, why would anyone want to fuck with you.. You are super sweet and have always delivered babe.. You have a solid rep here babe, I think he might be fucking with the wrong HONEY PIE.. lol. NW babe I got you back.... lol I like the bitchy think too..
I hope you feel better now after venting Selina.
Better luck in the future, nobody likes to have their time wasted.
More on the sweet side of that description. Sweet, gorgeous, and obviously fiesty! What else can you ask for?
prescription: 1 primal scream
repeat no more than once per day, if the problem persists for longer than a week see your physician