For The Pussy Mod....

Hahaha you useless piece of shit.
How does it feel to know that what you do is utterly futile?
How long did that take for the people pussy?
Why don't you sign your love letters faggot?
  • Toyz
  • 12-28-2015, 03:39 PM
Hahaha you useless piece of shit.
How does it feel to know that what you do is utterly futile?
How long did that take for the people pussy? Originally Posted by lookin' out for no 1
Little Rickys single claim to fame in his life is that he realizes you can clear your cookies in your browser & repost on a chat site where no one wants you...

#UtterlyPathetic (But funny!)
Worst Haiku ever.

5 - 7 - 5

learn it!
Little Rickys single claim to fame in his life is that he realizes you can clear your cookies in your browser & repost on a chat site where no one wants you...

#UtterlyPathetic (But funny!) Originally Posted by Toyz
Says the guy that they wanted gone so bad they banned you for something done by someone else?
That's truly pathetic
Why would you come back to a site that hates you that much?
How does it feel to know that what you do is utterly futile? Originally Posted by lookin' out for no 1
Why would you come back to a site that hates you that much? Originally Posted by lookin' out for no 1
Are you still butt-hurt about the anal intercourse you received in Houston? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...769&highlight=
  • Toyz
  • 12-28-2015, 04:10 PM
Says the guy that they wanted gone so bad they banned you for something done by someone else?
That's truly pathetic
Why would you come back to a site that hates you that much? Originally Posted by lookin' out for no 1
I'm a fly in the ointment...that's why-I had the audacity to call out the current power structure (in a completely legal manner too)... And I'm still here under my original handle BTW...in a couple of months people will be asking "Whos RR"???

YOU, on the other hand, can't even generate any interest other than derision. (look it up if you need to). And this version of you will be gone in 3...2....1.

Hahaha dipshit I've been banned over 2.5 years, and all you and others can do is talk about me.
The question being asked is why the fuck doesn't Toyz leave?
God knows that butt pirate sidekick barebacking your ass is the only fag that cares if you stay.

What a complete fucking nutcase conspiracy theorist, so I'm Hunter Grace?
You are truly a fucking idiot.

Hunter Grace is a well known provider.
George N Powell was Humpty.
Don't know who El Comegente was.
And Deznuttz is Ztonk.

You're welcome for the SOULFLY vacation you piece of shit.

I know it's hard for your pea brain to comprehend not every handle is me.
  • Toyz
  • 12-28-2015, 04:17 PM
Are you still butt-hurt about the anal intercourse you received in Houston? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...769&highlight= Originally Posted by saustin
Little Ricky spreads his love equally on many boards I see...they had him down pretty quickly there too.

How desperate is someone to feel the need to attack posters in an area he doesn't even monger in?

The depth of bitterness is unfathomable to me.
  • Toyz
  • 12-28-2015, 04:19 PM
Hahaha dipshit I've been banned over 2.5 years, and all you and others can do is talk about me.
The question being asked is why the fuck doesn't Toyz leave?
God knows everyone but the butt pirate sidekick barebacking your ass is the only fag that cares if you stay. Originally Posted by lookin' out for no 1
So now you know what GOD thinks? Damn, I underestimated you...I just thought you were an uneducated, do nothing in his life ever loser...but now you can channel the divine...

Can you do party tricks too? I might hire you for a séance...
Little Ricky spreads his love equally on many boards I see...they had him down pretty quickly there too.

How desperate is someone to feel the need to attack posters in an area he doesn't even monger in?

The depth of bitterness is unfathomable to me. Originally Posted by Toyz
Hahahaha don't monger in Houston?
I have 12 p411 okays from Houston, and live closer to Houston.
My phone # is 713 dumbfuck.
Do you actually believe the bullshit you post?
Do you actually believe the bullshit you post? Originally Posted by lookin' out for no 1
Da mullet maniac back in da house!

How is your Karma
It may be winter outside
inside is your choice

------------
  • Toyz
  • 12-28-2015, 05:38 PM
Da mullet maniac back in da house!

Originally Posted by Observing
I'm just sittin' on a hill...tossin' pebbles...watching them chase their tails...

"BONK"
  • Toyz
  • 12-28-2015, 05:41 PM
My phone # is 713 dumbfuck.
Do you actually believe the bullshit you post? Originally Posted by lookin' out for no 1
I know where you live...don't spaz out on us...