Cases Against Baltimore Policemen dropped by Mosby.

Of course you aren't hearing this during the convention. Didn't Holder say on stage that America is still great despite his and Obama's best efforts?

Where are the indictments Holder and Lynch?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...727-story.html
Nope. But you're sure hearing about it here.

I guess for you boys the customer is always white.
I've heard the policemen are suing mosby for improper and malicious prosecution

she proclaimed everyone in the system is corrupt but her
Think Mosby will be investigated for the $6 million dollar civil award quickly given to the Gray family?

BTW Assup, many of those officers were black. I cheer for all of them.
Is nobody else curious about how someone neck breaks and dies but its nobody's fault? Did he break his own neck? Was it broken before the arrest but he could still function normally? Inquiring minds want to know.
Is nobody else curious about how someone neck breaks and dies but its nobody's fault? Did he break his own neck? Was it broken before the arrest but he could still function normally? Inquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by clitlicker7

Very likely he fell awkwardly while bouncing his head off the sides of the van.

Prisoner in van heard “banging against walls.”

BALTIMORE — A prisoner sharing a police transport van with Freddie Gray told investigators that he could hear Gray “banging against the walls” of the vehicle ...

(WaPo)
Nope. But you're sure hearing about it here.

I guess for you boys the customer is always white. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
WHITE POWER!!! fuk yes!! tired of being the whipping Boy!!!
WHITE POWER!!! fuk yes!! tired of being the whipping Boy!!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
There you go, folks. Someone finally had the balls to come right out and say it.

You are why Drumpf (and YOU) will be swept into the 21st Century kicking, screaming, whining and crying.

Waaahhh. Waaahhh. Waaahhh.

Very likely he fell awkwardly while bouncing his head off the sides of the van.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Maybe so. That would certainly dovetail with everything else going on in this Drumpf shitstorm.

There you go, folks. Someone finally had the balls to come right out and say it.

You are why Drumpf (and YOU) will be swept into the 21st Century kicking, screaming, whining and crying.

Waaahhh. Waaahhh. Waaahhh. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
god damn right!!! I have no white guilt!!!! I came to Austin in 1998 with $400 to my name and guess fuking what?? I worked my ass off to get where I am today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Think Mosby will be investigated for the $6 million dollar civil award quickly given to the Gray family? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Not unless she provided support and/or her "professional" opinion about the viability of the claims for which the settlement was made. That may not be a "duty" and/or "responsibility" of a prosecutor in Maryland (to give legal opinions regarding civil litigation). If it is not then her actions may be outside the scope of her qualified immunity as a prosecutor, which means she could be held personally liable. The question is: Does she have money to pay a judgment.
Is nobody else curious about how someone neck breaks and dies but its nobody's fault? Originally Posted by clitlicker7
Is this a poll?
Is this a poll? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Doesn't look like it. Just the same old tired liberal refrain...

"It's not the nature of the evidence, but the seriousness of the charge."
Doesn't look like it.

"It's not the nature of the evidence, but the seriousness of the charge." Originally Posted by gfejunkie
You forgot skin color!
I am guessing he did not listen when his momma told him to stop that or you will break your neck.