harley.quinn Ripped Me Off. Cash App and Dash

I've seen Harley before a couple of times. Both were great experiences. She reached out to me Friday, July 27 to let me know she was in town. I texted her the following Saturday to see if she was available. She said yes. She said I must send her $25 through Cash App before the appointment could be made. She said it was to "make sure I show up." I did as she asked and got her address. I drove 30 minutes to her incall and let her know I was there. All communication from her ceased upon arrival. I wasted 1 hour round trip and lost 25 dollars. I was shocked that she did this to a regular client. Beware sending money through apps to secure appointments. It makes you vulnerable and it just might be the provider who "doesn't show up." Lesson learned.

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=352881

469-213-1962
I will never understand why people pre-pay for a session. If they "Demand" cash just to book them, that is a major red flag.

There are hundreds of girls on this site and other sites that don't demand shit like that. They just offer you a good time, and you pay them when you see them, not before.

I'm sorry this happened to you, sort of, because it was a self-inflicted wound. But thank you for sharing it with the Eccie community.
If you have seen her more than once and not been a"no show", why in the hell would you need to prove that? I wonder how many people she hit for $25? To me wasting time is the worst part....something we can never get back.
Look in the north & east tx section. She has been discussed there. Whoever has her phone was trying to rip off guys from Beaumont. Somebody asked for an address, she gave the address to the po-po station. With the company she keeps outside the game, probably somebody else has her phone scamming jons
Dang that sucks OP at least it was $25 and not $300 or $700 so if you ask me you took a minor lost compare to others that have PrePaid.

Too bad she is a good looking gal :/
Sorry that happened to you. And what is worst is that you wouldn’t expect that from a regular. Shows nobody can be trusted in this...stay safe.!
Some reports from West TX is that this is someone pretending to be Harley Quinn. I don't know anything else, and I've never seen her. It just seems weird and the West TX forums seem to indicate it is not the actual HQ.
If you have seen her more than once and not been a"no show", why in the hell would you need to prove that? .... Originally Posted by alaine
+1 to this!!
  • BLM69
  • 07-27-2019, 08:33 PM
Cash app is the new hustle, if the money comes out of your linked account, dispute and get your money back
Harley Quinn has not had a review since some time last year.
Anytime a lady disappears for a lengthy amount of time then sends me a random text, I ask for verification photos. Shouldn't be a problem if she has seen you before.

Yeup sadly that shit happened to me with another provider on this page https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=393054
Sent half of the money through PayPal just to verify and make sure I was going to show up. Found her on FB and she totally blocked me, blocked my number and stole my money.
Now couple other girls try to get money b4 the session and now I'm like nope, no one is going to steal my money again.
Lesson learned
Yeup sadly that shit happened to me with another provider on this page https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=393054
Sent half of the money through PayPal just to verify and make sure I was going to show up. Found her on FB and she totally blocked me, blocked my number and stole my money.
Now couple other girls try to get money b4 the session and now I'm like nope, no one is going to steal my money again.
Lesson learned Originally Posted by Irvin_28
Why didn't you post an alert about it? If you don't, then you aren't warning the NEXT person that she will try to burn them.

It's not to late, post about your encounter with her.
Harley Quinn has not had a review since some time last year. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Yeah Man, I think she retired months ago, maybe last year