Most Expensive Session Ever

What's the most you've ever paid for a single session with a provider?
and just for the fun of it... how high do you think you could rack up a bill with a single provider lol?
What's the most you've ever paid for a single session with a provider?
and just for the fun of it... how high do you think you could rack up a bill with a single provider lol? Originally Posted by TheFlash8
That would be marrying a provider and making her your wife !!
Most expensive session of your life ! LOL !
I night? 1500 Euro while in London and was that a night to remember...... PSE to the max.

Most paid out though was a 6/7 day that ran a handful of K including 1st class to Hawaii and a 5-star resort. Was a lot of fun.
One hour $1200. 4 day weekend trip to Cabo 10,000 plus travel, food, drinks, massages, and other expenses while there.
That would be marrying a provider and making her your wife !!
Most expensive session of your life ! LOL ! Originally Posted by delimex007
But then when ur tired of her and want the corvette instead of the Corsicca, it becomes "cheaper to keep her". Double edged.
One thing i have found ITS ALL THE SAME WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED !!!!!!!!!!!!
25K. Including airfare, hotel, etc to London.
$140 for a rushed FBSM that didn't achieve the desired results.

Good memories are priceless.
WOW! those are some interesting answers everybody, thanks for the replies lol!
I once spent $5000 and all I got was a blow job. Now, it was the wife on a cruise for our 25th but still, one blow job in a week that cost me 5 grand. When I got back all I could think about was what i could have done with that 5000 here.
I once spent $5000 and all I got was a blow job. Now, it was the wife on a cruise for our 25th but still, one blow job in a week that cost me 5 grand. When I got back all I could think about was what i could have done with that 5000 here. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Hey now, think about all the wonderful memories! the picture at the entrance of the dinner room, the ice cream bar, playing ping pong w/her on the top deck...
I once spent $5000 and all I got was a blow job. Now, it was the wife on a cruise for our 25th but still, one blow job in a week that cost me 5 grand. When I got back all I could think about was what i could have done with that 5000 here. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I like you! Very funny
$375 on a provider $800 at the strip club/champagne room its just money right?
Guess I'm a real tightwad. Until about 3 months ago, the most I had spent was around $300. I think spending a lot of years in the Far East spoiled me. Three months ago, I tried the SD/SB thing and it worked out remarkably!! Cost me about $700 for 3 days. Not bad at all and I'd do it again. In fact, plan on it with the same sweet lady. But these multi-thousand dollar things. I have to wonder how much is fantasy (wishing the money was available to do that). I just don't think there's one guy in several thousand that would spend that kind of insane money on a one-time, or even several day, blowout. Am I really that wrong? Could be, I suppose. Maybe I just don't run in those circles. I think I'm as affluent as most of you guys. But as somebody in one reply said, a couple of hours after it's over, it pretty much all feels the same.
Guess I'm a real tightwad. Until about 3 months ago, the most I had spent was around $300. I think spending a lot of years in the Far East spoiled me. Three months ago, I tried the SD/SB thing and it worked out remarkably!! Cost me about $700 for 3 days. Not bad at all and I'd do it again. In fact, plan on it with the same sweet lady. But these multi-thousand dollar things. I have to wonder how much is fantasy (wishing the money was available to do that). I just don't think there's one guy in several thousand that would spend that kind of insane money on a one-time, or even several day, blowout. Am I really that wrong? Could be, I suppose. Maybe I just don't run in those circles. I think I'm as affluent as most of you guys. But as somebody in one reply said, a couple of hours after it's over, it pretty much all feels the same. Originally Posted by luv2luv
Yeah man, I get you. I guess its the wrong head urging us to keep spending, spending, and spending. & sometimes that urge is pretty powerful! Money just gives us our medium to get what we need