A collection of thoughts, add your own

I think.we should have a best threAD contest for the providers, I will throw.in a hundred bucks if sweetaterpie will be the judge. Your pm box is full mr. pie, time to.clean out the warning and point pm's.

Let's reopen the threads namssa closed, My opinion is don't start a thread if you are out of preparation h.

Do you white.knights of selena get discounts or free pussy?

I would like to see an rtm count by every handle.

I am going to retire in 12 years.
No matter what, Kitty Lamour always wins these things.
why do they keep wanting to close all of the advertising boards... first the short notice threads now the fort worth!

Then guys get mad when you have to PM your ads... lol
I am going to retire in 12 years. Originally Posted by monkmonk
Fuckin short-timers.

Ban women from posting anywhere but the ads section.
Best threAD of the year:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=669123

Can I have my money now?
why do they keep wanting to close all of the advertising boards... first the short notice threads now the fort worth!

Then guys get mad when you have to PM your ads... lol Originally Posted by Mya Michelle

The Fort Worth section isn't going anywhere. Don't believe everything you read on here... lol
Time limit Showcases from outta-towners in different markets.

Dallas is NOT Fort Worth, and vice versa. Ads with a required fill-in location box.

Close reviews. Review, that's it, done. No WK's, no piling on, just the review. If you have an opinion you really think needs to be heard, send the reviewer or the reviewee a PM. Example "Sorry he said your pussy stanks" or "How bad DID that pussy stank?". Nobody else needs to read that shit.

Ban the phrase "Not really a distraction".

Also a Best Unintentional ThreAD where somewhere OT in the middle of another threAD someone offers up a threAD pimp of another provider.

Sometimes I think I've already retired and then I get a hard-on...

I am going to retire in 12 years. Originally Posted by monkmonk
hopefully by then there will be a ban on retirement threads.
Have an age limit for posting or starting threads on eccie.

Can't post or start a thread if most of your supermarket
purchases are ensure and depends.

Or if you were around when Roosevelt was elected.

Too many old fuckers on here.
Let's reopen the threads namssa closed, My opinion is don't start a thread if you are out of preparation h. . Originally Posted by monkmonk
haha... I know the thread you are talking about.. That was not one of the better days for his dementia. guess during a brief moment of lucidity, he realized what he did and closed the thread to put it out of it's misery.

I sure wish I could do that.

Other things I would like to see:
  1. Ban the use of the word "taint"
  2. Make WK posts a banable offense
  3. Allow top P411 paid advertisers to retaliate against bad reviews with fake rape alerts. Oops..we already have that.
  4. Free pussy for all mods....nah... just free for me
  5. Ban the phrase "nowhere near BBW"..and ban the chubby chasers that use it.
  6. Punish anyone who says Laylonie has a pimp.
  7. Hold an trick baby beauty contest.
  8. Establish an annual "vagina awards" event to recognize the most pandering lap dogs who kiss ass in COED. but be fair and not let luiz run away with all of the prizes.... (jk luiz..there is plenty of competition)
Best threAD of the year:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=669123

Can I have my money now? Originally Posted by surfindick
He pays you with money now?
Maybe Sophia should remind us all that candles can add more than atmosphere to a romantic rendezvous!
He pays you with money now? Originally Posted by Sophia Dane
EXCELLENT point!!! speaking of points...I wanna see the new ones pointed in my direction!!!!!!!
Totally agree on the RTM count by your handle.
Then we'd know who the biggest whiners are.

Eliminate Review responses? They would wind up in Co-Ed as new threads. Hmmmmm...like it...
Establish an annual "vagina awards" event to recognize the most pandering lap dogs who kiss ass in COED. but be fair and not let luiz run away with all of the prizes.... (jk luiz..there is plenty of competition) Originally Posted by yourself
I demand to be hors-concours, it would not be fair. I was born a pandering lap dog of pretty vaginas.