Providers Who Really Need Business

Some time ago, I saw a thread for providers who especially needed business. And for whatever reason, were willing to offer discounted rates / and or other specials, in order to meet their needs. It helped the gents, who have limited hobby budgets connect with the ladies whom needed some extra revenue. Without having to post an ISO, and wait for responses. I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, or against any board rules that I am unaware of.

Crzy
I'm glad you posted
So are we allowed to respond to this or not?
Personaly, I miss this thread. I always thought it was a win-win situation. I would rather cruise this thread to find a provider that really needs the business and i was somewhat attracted to, that had P411. It made me feel good to give my donation to a provider that needs to pay her rent or buy food than to one that is swamped with calls and just throws my donation in a pile. You can always tell the provider that appriciates the business in a session. They are way more customer friendly.

CG
it hasnt been closed yet so im guessing we can respond. check out my showcase for specials and reviews. i am also on p411
Rates, services, availability and contact information are for ADVERTISEMENTS.

ISO is not an ADVERTISEMENT forum.

It's as simple as that.

If ladies "really need business" - they should POST AN ADVERTISEMENT. With specials, pics or whatever they think they need to remedy their lack of business. They can even say "I really need business," but I think that would be redundant with the fact that ALL the ladies who advertise "need business."

Gentlemen with "limited hobby budgets" should search the ADVERTISEMENTS for specials. If you don't want to "post and ISO and wait" then do your homework. Yes, it's work. Finding what you want is always work. Especially if you are being a bargain hunter.

The idea that we need some "desperation and bargain hunter" thread makes no sense. When we have 2 whole forums dedicated to advertisements, and hundreds of showcases. More ads here aren't the answer, and this has been made clear over and over again.

So, to answer sexy.heather39: You may respond to ISO, but not with rates, services, availability or contact information. So, "I really need business" is acceptable. But if you put in a special, or a website link, or a time that you need that business, expect to get points. If you want to include rates, services, availability or contact information, use a private message.

Please stop trying to re-start advertising threads. There are TONS of ways for ladies to advertise here, including "threADs" by providers.

Since this is not actually an ISO, moving to co-ed for discussion.

EDIT: in the time it took me to respond, missblue posted the above. "check out my showcase for specials and reviews. i am also on p411" - That's called an advertisement, and she should be posting it in the advertising forum. And oddly enough, she directed you to her showcase and P411, where you should have been searching IN THE FIRST PLACE.
With 175,848 Eccie Members
P411 Providers Listings = 11,266,
P411 Client Members = 31,269

DESPERATION is not a word i would have used, and bargain hunting is what 10million americans do every day, in all types of businesses. Not that i am bargain hunting, it's in our nature to find the best deal. (women are especialy good at this) IMHO, I think the OP was gearing this thread towards the most needest provider, the phone hasn't rang in weeks, especialy needed business, etc... (which is not stated in all AD's.)

now that this thread has been moved to Coed, we can disect and talk about the differences on both sides of the fence. I would love to hear the providers views on this subject. ThreADs are OK.

CG
My intention when starting this thread, was not to encourage anyone to break the rules. But to simply give the ladies an avenue to politely mention that perhaps their business may be slow etc. As my friend says..... Life happens. Car repairs, doctor bills, rent, etc. And its a well known fact, that many providers, as well as some hobbyists, do not possess a great deal of financial savvy. So I posted this thread, in order to allow hobbyists to maybe direct their funds to a lady who may need it. Without her having to post a demeaning ad to the effect of ( Please Help........ Etc. Etc). If I violated any rules here, or caused anyone problems, it was not my intention.

Crzy
Of all my deficiencies as a man, I do not go bargain shopping for companionship. That just taint right.
I understand the OP's kind intentions, but honestly, it would not be in the best interest of any provider to respond to this and acknowledge she "especially" needs money. We ladies ALL need business, but you have to recognize that sometimes a provider expressing dire straights will appear unsuccessful and gentlemen will wonder why, or she will be seen as pathetic, complaining, playing on sympathy, or not managing her money well, any one of which is a turn-off.

In this image-oriented biz, public relations are nearly as important as private relations.
well i will say i am not pathetic, complaining, playing on sympathy, and i can manage my money, but as stated.....life happens. just because a lady responds to this thread does not mean any of that. it is simply saying at the moment a little extra could be used. weather you had some unexpected expences come up, kids may need something or buisness has been slow.....it does not mean any of the reasons stated above. hell we all have life happen at some point.
I agree with missblue. Shit happens
It's always good to see who is throwing up some good deals out there. Hell might even make my decision as to how far I might drive. The Fort Worth Providers adds are like 20% FW locals and the rest is Dallas gals. So might help to know what's out there and at what rate and availability.
I think the thread should be retitled to allow gals to just list their names and say they are offering a last minute special. It has nothing to do with being in need of business or having some special need for money etc etc. The provider may have lots of clients and be very successful but is in the mood to see a few extra guys (maybe she is extra horny) at some sort of last minute discount. It would work as long as the providers dont list anything but their name and say contact her.
Copierguy and Crzytxn, you two are the ones that are correct on this subject. A thread like this would be most helpful for everyone. And Missblue, most of us would not think that you would be complaining or playing on sympathy for posting on a thread like this. Going through the long list of ads, trying to find where providers post their rates, can be cumbersome at times. If any lady feels that they want to offer a one day only special rate and are not allowed to post it on the board, you may send a pm to me any time you want.