ProviderBuzz?

I've been trying to log into my girlfriend's providerbuzz account for the last several days but the site database appears to be down. I use the site to screen my gf's clients to help keep out the bad apples. I've contacted the site administrator using my gf's account but no response. Has anyone heard anything about when it will be back up and running? I copied and pasted the error message I got after logging in.

Server Error

An error has been detected on the ProviderBuzz web site. Error Code: 501 - Server Internal Error An email has been sent to the site administrator with the details of this error.

Please check back soon to see if the site is available.
Thanks for identifying yourself as a pimp. I would guess that some of the guys around here know which lady or ladies you manage, but could you let me know?
Idiot!!! Thanks for outing yourself
Well thanks for calling him out. It was better to stay quiet and allow him to keeping digging his hole.
And the 2013 Darwin Award goes to..............
Sheer Genius!
Idiot!!! Thanks for outing yourself Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Well thanks for calling him out. It was better to stay quiet and allow him to keeping digging his hole. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Sorry ladies, but I truly think his motives are much worse than just pimping a lady, and while you ladies were quick to recognize his career choice, many guys may not recognize that this guy is doing background searches on their personal information. (Or at least that is what I assume the PROVIDER BUZZ website is all about.)

Just another reason why I shy away from pimps, managers, agencies and studios and look for true independents.
I believe that is a site providers post to about problem clients. No idea if the site allows any RL info to be posted or not.

Hay mods, can you do an IP search on this guy and see if he matches up to a provider here? If he has access to her account there, I would bet he has access here as well. Which is a violation of the terms of use, is it not?
Thats what I mean by calling him out right away. If you would have stayed a little bit silent, with a few head taps, its most likely he would tell what kind of info (in a round about way) he was accessing. And hate to tell you this but stuff like this happen all the time.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-18-2013, 11:00 AM
Maybe the guy isn't a fucking pimp, but just a scum asshole that created a female account, a network of fake reviews, and got onto provider buzz JUST to see what was being said about him.

If you follow ANY of this OPs posts... you will be quick to find out that he is scum, a troll, a pimp, or all three and then some. Just another fucker hiding behind probably 3 layers of handles ... at least that's my not so humble opinion on this matter.
Damn Ze you gave me wood with that mini rant ... too bad you have no taint.
Maybe the guy isn't a fucking pimp, but just a scum asshole that created a female account, a network of fake reviews, and got onto provider buzz JUST to see what was being said about him.

If you follow ANY of this OPs posts... you will be quick to find out that he is scum, a troll, a pimp, or all three and then some. Just another fucker hiding behind probably 3 layers of handles ... at least that's my not so humble opinion on this matter. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I did that research and that is why I was so quick to call his hand.

Sorry Kaylee, I made the decision in favor of the quick protection of all rather than looking at the long term solution you suggest.

Just when I was thinking the threads were getting boring.
Whoops!