What ever happened to the "Sex in Public" contest?

Because my GF and I recently got freaky in one of the outdoor pools at Spa Castle.
Off topic but how do you like Spa Castle? I have been wanting to check it out
Just Checked out the web page for Spa Castle, looks like a great place for an overnight with a lady or two, great choice Jules, thanks for the heads up!
I was trying to follow that contest, but never saw any entrants.

TM
Off topic but how do you like Spa Castle? I have been wanting to check it out Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I thought it was great. Because it has the coed pool area, I prefer it over King Spa. There is a bar built into the pool also.
The contest died from lack of submissions. Lots of people talked, but no one participated.

Oh...and some member tried to shit on the contest as well, in a typical spoiler fashion, so that was kinda a bummer.
oh this is a contest? I thought we were talking about a typical saturday night... well put me on my neighbors yard, slap my ass and call me a garden gnome! Im in! lol
You might need to be little more careful on that place...
They have camera system going on all over in and out of that place!!
But not in big shower section..

A few month ago at the king spa, city councilman (duncanville) got arrested!
It was on NEWS..
Always play safe!!.............Muahhhh..

It was on NEWS..
Always play safe!!.............Muahhhh.. Originally Posted by leilover
In the middle, of the pools, they have a large circular unit with jets. We had that positioned between us and the eye in the sky.
oh this is a contest? I thought we were talking about a typical saturday night... well put me on my neighbors yard, slap my ass and call me a garden gnome! Im in! lol Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Ill take you up on that, as long as you were the gnome outfit, could be kinky. How about Wednesday cause I heard the weather will be nice. Not a big fan of naked gnome sex in the cold!!
Ive always wanted sex out in the rain, either in the storm irs self or on a balcony
Ive always wanted sex out in the rain, either in the storm irs self or on a balcony Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

I volunteer to be you partner in this adventure Laura!!! Just let me when and I'm there!!!
I volunteer to be you partner in this adventure Laura!!! Just let me when and I'm there!!! Originally Posted by Stang1965

I hear we are getting rain tomorrow lol

It was on NEWS..
Always play safe!!.............Muahhhh.. Originally Posted by leilover
actually it happened almost a year ago...
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime...ure-charge.ece

makes you wonder what it takes to be elected to a city council, or county, state, federal govt position??
not a lot, seems to me [Wayne Hays (look him up), Clinton, Eliott Spitzer, the guy in the bathroom stall tapping out a "hello", etc...]
I hear we are getting rain tomorrow lol Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

The rain is here... I'm ready if you are!!!