What the longest blow job you ever received or gave..

What is the longest blow job you ever gave or received? I know we all need a break for some air at times so even with short breaks like a second or two what is the longest over all non stopped bj you ever received or gave?
one time, i went to go visit on of my favs at an asian parlor. i decided to count how many licks, strokes, sucks, nibbles, etc. it took before she helped lil delites pour his cup of cream. i just counted and breathed, feeling every one of her strokes. at around 350, i stopped counting cos she was sooooo deliteful and he was sooooo close to pouring that i just said to myself "the heck with numbers, let it cum, let it cum, let it cum!"
prolly about 10 mins.

usually, it's 10-15 mins before she gets him to pour.
there are some women i know who can work lil delites for closer to 30.
there are a few women who've worked him for closer to 45.
some will start in on him again as soon as the overload calms down and goes for another pouring.
and one woman will "cry/whimper" if i pull him away for any reason. she loves cock.

and then there was a caucasian amp woman [yes, they exist] who worked him for a few minutes COVERED, then jacked it him a bit. she was getting ready to climb on. but because he was so stimulated by her actions [and cos i'd never visited w/ her before], he poured spontaneously w/out either of us touching him. he stayed hard and she rode him for a few minutes til he got soft. very unusual for him to do that.
If you are ever in Austin go see Paven and get her magical mouth tour. She will bring you to the edge several times and and she will make you squirm for almost an hour!!! She requires you to be clean shaven or its a no go!
About 40 minutes with the above mentioned short breathing breaks.
Once gave a 45 minute non-stop bj on a bare one. It was yummy.
Had an hour appointment. Quick shower, a couple of kisses and the BBBJ started and continued, with BLS and TUMA mixed in. I finished and cleaned up and left in exactly 1 hour. So I suppose the BJ was at least 45 or 50 min.
Yep, about 45 minutes.
Had an hour appointment. Quick shower, a couple of kisses and the BBBJ started and continued, with BLS and TUMA mixed in. I finished and cleaned up and left in exactly 1 hour. So I suppose the BJ was at least 45 or 50 min. Originally Posted by flanker1017
Sounds like we know the same girl!
No BS 3 (THREE hours)

TRUE story!

At a swing party a few years back with a friend that I'd played with several times before. He ALWAYS takes a long time. This particular night drew a pretty big crowd of watchers....every time he would get close, there was this "hick" standing by the bed that would yell something like "yee- haw". He would lose his concentration. Finally after 3 hours he came...I was whipped...looked up and there was a line of guys wanting to "go next".
I would have to say about 40 minutes.
My longest 2 BBBJ's went for 4hrs...........( it was the appt request ) and the 2nd one was the 2nd half of a football game. <----------- was the hardest one, with him jumping around rooting for his team..........my pour mouth the next day. Hell even his team won!!!
Almost a full hour..... :/
I'd like to see who can do the longest bj....
Vnurse once spent the better part of an hour sucking a second pop out of my dick. She started when I was soft, got me hard and kept at it. I even told her I didn't think it was gonna happen and she said "let me try just a little bit more." Went back on it and just kept doing her amazing tricks until finally I popped a big load. When she finally let my cock free she looked at me with her open mouth filled with streamers of my jizz and said, "can't you just tell hate I hate me job!"
My longest 2 BBBJ's went for 4hrs...........( it was the appt request ) and the 2nd one was the 2nd half of a football game. <----------- was the hardest one, with him jumping around rooting for his team..........my pour mouth the next day. Hell even his team won!!! Originally Posted by syeira pink
4 hours!!!!
Wow, in my wildest dreams!
I would love it but not sure your jaws would.
Maybe we break it up
With some Daty for 15
Minutes out of each hour!