Hobbyist vs Provider Why?

What's up with all the conflict here? I'm just here to have a good time as should we all. Most of that fun is supposed to occur when we come together. Am I right? So why all the jadedness? What has one party done to the other to make them so aggressive and mean spirited towards them?
Because some of these guys are just assholes.. And some providers are just straight up cunty. The end.

Lol, let me rephrase, I'm sure "everyone" did not start out as assholes and cunts. What kind of experiences turn providers/hobbyists into their jaded counterparts?
  • BLM69
  • 01-09-2016, 12:35 PM
I might have a idea, when things don't go a certain way you have a group of women and some pussy WK's jump on whoever disagrees with their way of thinking, I've seen it in a simple iso thread to the popular coed thread.

It won't change anything but destroy their reputation if what they're posting is obviously unfair, they act deceiving or are straight out bitches, potential/current clients will see that and go elsewhere, I don't depend on this site to eat or pay rent, but they might

Look at the big leagues hot women in here, you will never catch them in any drama, probably cause they're fully booked making the real big money.
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-09-2016, 12:43 PM
I believe that rudeness is a weak mans imitation of strength, and there are just a lot of weak people here that use their anonymity to pretend they have strength.
Some ppl don't understand the difference between "offense" and "injury".

Just because something offends you doesn't mean it hurt you...and just because you're offended doesn't mean you should make a big deal about it.

Nobody really wants to hear that shit lol
It is really sad to me. No one here is the perfect angel. I love sex just like you guys are here for it. No I dont think Im the best thing here. All I looking for is some dick. I think its too much of a hassel to try to keep every single person here happy and not look for my own.

It would be great to see some actually nice people. And not so judgmental as well. Those are my thoughts.
Some folks just aren't selective on what they read or contribute to in threads. Don't get jaded by what goes on here as far as drama/conflict. Utilize this site for information exchanging and screening, remain in touch with reality and the real world. The board shouldn't consume one's character. Unfortunately, it happens. That's how we get trolls and drama queens.
Slightly off-topic, but I perceive an increased amount of incivility here in the last year or so. If others feel the same way, it could be that those who wish to discuss, inform or contribute in a more civil environment are discouraged from doing so.
Conflicts on anonymous boards occur for the same reasons that some people try to anonymously get attention by starting threads on anonymous boards: Bull Shit.
I guess I am not clear in my question. What kind of scenarios lead providers/hobbyists to become jaded towards the entire group?
You are really intellectually curious about that or are you just trying to make conversation?

In time: This is a hooker view site.

Just trying to keep in perspective.
I guess I am not clear in my question. What kind of scenarios lead providers/hobbyists to become jaded towards the entire group? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
You should consider asking them directly. I'd bet a fair number would be surprised that they're perceived that way.
Getting along 101: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. We all have opinions about most things, but that's not an adequate reason to post it.

Certainly not applicable to reviews, alerts or often direct questions, but it would eliminate about 90% of the petty bickering.