Adriana Marshall TCB Sucks (Be Warned)

I had a date scheduled for tonight with Adriana Marshall for 5-6 she chose the time, days in advance. She texted around 1pm stating she had an eye lash appoitment at 3 in Dallas and may be a little late. I agreed and stated will it be around 5:30 or 6:00 and she agreed. I waited and waited in my car, texted and texted, 6:30 she responds that she just got out of her eye lash appointment! I texted fudge and she thought that was so funny (not me) Wednesday night is my hobby night! I said ok I'll get something to eat can you be at your incall by 7:30. No response. I texted again no response. I'm pissed as I live 62 miles from her incall. Anyway I informed her that pussy is gold and reviews are diamonds. I may be new. I've had 30 dates in 3 months with over 12 providers with 3 overnights. Im new but not inexperienced. The worst TCB ever. Young and new is not an excuse for her behavior!! I'm pissed that my hobby night was wasted!!
oh fudge!

not that anything would have changed, but had it been me, I would have texted again at, say, 4:00 to confirm the time was still on.. you may have got no response then, and saved 2-3 hours.. the eyelash appt. could not have lasted that long.. perhaps a broken eyelash visit to the Emergency Room could have
Don't we all wish this sort of crap could stopped. Our condolences, we've all been there with some of these prima donnas. No offense to any reliable providers out there. At least with amps, the girls are always present and sometimes the pussy is platinum (better than gold).
It happens and it sucks when it happens to you.
Sharing the info is good. Sharing it in every section on the board is not.
Move on. So much good pussy here to dwell on one flake.
I had close to the same experience with a different provider last weekend. But I had an outcall location her hair appointment ran later than expected. I end up wasting my outcall but stopped at a incall on my way home. I hope she at least she high fived the gentleman that got to mess up her hair for me!
She could be the best provider in the world , however no TCB = not worth the time. just saying
OK - you got stood up. Not sure you need to start several threads and post so many times about the same event.

If you're hoping she'll now make it good for you - forget it.

If you're hoping that you can single-handedly destroy her - forget it - if she's bad, the market will do your work for you.

Grow up and move on.
  • L.A.
  • 01-21-2016, 09:40 AM
In her defense...maybe she had some really fucked up eyelashes.

Oh I see you're posting your experience on all of her reviews now. FYI...that's a douchebag move. Get over it.
Doing that crap no longer makes her look bad for the NCNS it makes you look like a petty and vindictive person.
There is no good .gif for "self alert," sadly.
Agreed. I lost it and handled it poorly. I want no piece of her and trust me she feels the same way. Drama while paying for it is a waste of emotions!
Another Butt Hurt Fucktard

I can almost assure there is more to the story especially how the OP acts
I'd like to apologize for posting out of anger and it was completely inappropriate! I'm new to the hobby and even newer to eccie. I have several providers that have seen me multiply times and my post does not reflect my personality! I could have handled it with a single post and I would have if I waited until today and not after sitting in my car for 2 hours and then driving 62 miles! There are hundreds of professional providers and should have just laughed it off as Adriana is a new provider!
  • Iam45
  • 01-21-2016, 01:29 PM
In your own words "Im new but not inexperienced". Let's not play that card both ways
You are correct. I'm just super horny. That's why ivebhad so may dates in my short experience. New to dealing with the bullshit. I liked before I was a member, if I want drama I'll get a GF!
The damage has been done