A non available fetish?

• OneMX
  • 01-07-2017, 07:59 PM
Hi all!

The title might sound more exciting that what it really is, but a fetish is a fetish (even if it's a vanilla one ) and I'm not sure this is the right forum, but why not?

The one fantasy I want to relieve are the High School BBBJNQNS gotten back them, off course it needs to be a provider younger provider (I would say no older than 30), so the HS experience feels like it's a girlfriend from back then instead of a teacher

The one thing that complicates everything is that over time, as years accumulated, I became a fan of massages. They don't need to be MT quality, but shouldn't feel that meat is being tenderised nor that they are afraid my skin will fell off.

So the fetish I seem unable to find is a FBSM L2 with an under 3 decades provider.

It's either just L1 or FS.

Am I the only one with this fetish? And even though it feels vanilla, does it make it a weird one?

Though I might be lpoking at the wrong place. Thoughts?
Holy crap!
you fucking freak
why cant you be like us normal folks and be happy just burying our tongues as far up their asses as possible
this place is going to hell in a handbasket!
  • OneMX
  • 01-07-2017, 10:36 PM
I know. I thought about not posting as I was afraid of getting banned, but my pervasion is bigger than my fear.
maybe hop on seekingarrangement and find one of the 20 year old hotties on there and just ask for a massage and BBBJ?
Kourtney does full service and FBSM.
She is on BP from time to time and I've been trying to get her verified on here for the past year.
Request/ISO forum might have been better place to post this request.
It's not an odd request at all. I hope you find what you are looking for.
  • ztonk
  • 01-08-2017, 01:46 PM
I thought about not posting as I was afraid of getting banned, but my pervasion is bigger than my fear. Originally Posted by OneMX
There is no possibility of getting banned over asking about fetishes as long as they involve adults. If you want some real pervasion, check out Another Realm!

I would think there are many young ladies here that would fit the bill, Seductive Selina, Jessicarevellie, or CrystalWaters69 to name a few. (I heard great things about Kourtney that ExxxcessivE mentioned as well.)

Good luck!

z
  • tzv13
  • 01-08-2017, 07:25 PM
Kourtney does full service and FBSM.
She is on BP from time to time and I've been trying to get her verified on here for the past year. Originally Posted by ExxxcessivE
Deaf Kourtney? If so, she is a doll.
  • OneMX
  • 01-09-2017, 09:01 PM
Thx all for the replaies. Helpful pointers. Too bad I didn't read before because now that BP is censored I won't find Kourney..

Thx again!
Hmm FBSM by only a 30 yr old. Cool. Sorry your kinda missing out, teachers over 30 usually do it better! Far better experienced over 30, Just saying!
Thx all for the replaies. Helpful pointers. Too bad I didn't read before because now that BP is censored I won't find Kourney..

Thx again! Originally Posted by OneMX
I have her number...and since BP is down, she is finishing her provider status here.

And yes, she is deaf. She can read lips, texts and body language.