Backpage Invasion

Backpage, as many of us know, has been obliged to shut down its sex worker ads, so get ready for a massive influx of illiterate, misrepresenting, fake photo offers on this site. Not that everybody on Backpage fell into this category, but enough to be of concern.
wow, thanks for the up to date warning.. nobody else has brought this up... pfft btw, it's already been established, THIS ISN'T AN ALERT, you can check one of the other 2-4 threads in other areas.
Eccie will definitely get an upgrade of talent from the BP providers-- Just sayin'
Eccie will definitely get an upgrade of talent from the BP providers-- Just sayin' Originally Posted by plow44
Here's hopin'.
Well, so sorry "nuglet" if this is not totally the latest news. It seemed to me to qualify as an Alert in that hobbyists might want to be a little more cautious on Eccie, where there are many reports of bad Backpage experiences. But thank you very much for your valuable opinion. I esteem it especially highly since you apparently commit every waking minute to posting here, so must know a lot about it. It does cross my mind that your number of reviews is disproportionate to your number of posts.... what is it, 265 posts for every review?
  • ztonk
  • 01-11-2017, 09:25 PM
Not an alert.... moved to Coed.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
in a related story...water is still wet
details at 11
I'm really surprised by the snarky comments delivered by nuglet and knotty man - they may be the same person - about the out-of-dateness of an innocuous post I made re BP shutdown. It's remotely possible that of the thousands of Eccie members some did not yet know this. These two already did, it seems, and wasted no time letting everybody know how well informed they are. Of course, to judge by their insane level of posting activity, they have little else to do except troll sex worker sites, so they get to know the newest developments before anyone else.

However, nuglet and knotty man appear to be a lot of talk, and little action, averaging over 200 posts to each review. Possibly they are crouched in their parents' basement binging on the site, looking for ways to score off others. ..like a couple of spiteful middle schoolers. Get a life, guys, make some different friends, maybe even try to get a job that will allow you to meet nice girls more often than you do. It's not healthy staying indoors glued to the screen all day and night.
No, it has been talked about numerous times on different threads. Read before you post
@priapist: let it go. Your alert was not out of line and you're right; lots of folks avoid coed and do not have ml access, so might not have been aware. While it was not a typical alert it didn't deserve the mockery you received.

I, for one, appreciate your effort to inform the community.
@priapist: let it go. Your alert was not out of line and you're right; lots of folks avoid coed and do not have ml access, so might not have been aware. While it was not a typical alert it didn't deserve the mockery you received.

I, for one, appreciate your effort to inform the community. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway

+1

And alerts are just that...to ALERT

IB
+1. Not all of us live on this board. I check the alerts now and then. Internet trolls who snap peoples heads off are typically just bored losers who have lil else to do. They find satisfaction in trying to make others look bad, whilst they sit in mommys basement.

Ty for the alert, where to find cheap gals now that bp is down? Going to miss the easy calls and great finds that i sometimes came across.
Too busy with guys playing dress up?
Good grief. And men think women are pissy...
Good grief. And men think women are pissy... Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
LOL Claire. Ya know, it's believed that men have a cycle too. Perhaps Priapist was just having a bad day.. it should be over by now though.