Is Quest Personals a dead resource for hookups?

• yeesh
  • 01-11-2017, 07:56 AM
Many years ago I used to use the Quest personals chat line to UTR hookups, and at the time there were always plenty of ads as well as willing partners in the live chatroom.

It has been a few years since I've had a Quest account and recently I've considered signing up again. However, I went to browse the ad section (which is free to non-members) and there was hardly anything there, not even in the section for long term relationships. Has Quest finally fizzled out as a P4P source, or is there still life to be found on the live chat area?
I've never heard of the site. Let us know if you reactivate your account and how your luck goes.
Its been dead or dying for quite some time. MOST of the Quest style chatlines are overrun by phone sex operators now who get paid for chatting.
I got an account this last year and even have about 30 minutes left on the account but haven't bothered to get on the chat lines in months. Very few ladies that are just into chatting, most on the prowl for long term relationships and the ads were few and far between. It's a shame because back in its heyday it was a place for some smoking hot conversations for me.