Don't let these reviews fool you. I am a victim of non provider hate

Hello there gentlemen of Eccie that have been confused as to why such a delightful latina princess like myself would have such terrible reviews? Well I am indeed a victim of a hate crime. Someone who would hate to see me do good that they went as far as too make fake reviews so that I would lose business. It is a shame really because it is you the hobbyist who is missing out on some good company. I hope that this ensures you that I am a good provider who is just patiently waiting for my opportunity to gain some decent reviews so I may further prosper in my current career choice. Thanks in advance and happy hobbling all
Lol
  • ztonk
  • 01-13-2017, 02:06 PM
If you are indeed a good provider, why not encourage your clientele to share their experience by writing a review?

That would be one hundred times more effective than complaining about bad reviews here.

z
If you are indeed a good provider, why not encourage your clientele to share their experience by writing a review?

That would be one hundred times more effective than complaining about bad reviews here.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
I agree! Take some new pictures, put up a new quirky ad, run a review special and focus 100% on IOP and TCB. Make sure you're always giving 110% effort in all your sessions from here on and you got to put in some effort. You hit rock bottom so quit complaining about it and stop bringing it back to attention. You are the only one who can fix this.
  • tzv13
  • 01-13-2017, 04:55 PM
Definitely listen to ztonk and Brittany_love. You can get past bad reviews.
So assuming the reviews are bogus, what actually is on the menu?
Jeezus; even I agree with b-love on this one
Offer bb and they will come
  • tzv13
  • 01-13-2017, 07:50 PM
Taint pictures always work.
Jeezus; even I agree with b-love on this one Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
I've got nothing but love for you!! Im a fiesty bitch!! I talk some shit but I'm a total sweetheart!
So assuming the reviews are bogus, what actually is on the menu? Originally Posted by MuchHype
cfs, fbsm. daty etc.
I'm absolutely not complaining just stating facts. The entire reason I posted this thread so that members can give me the opportunity to earn time for reviews and not just fret as soon as they see the no's. But yeah Brittany new photo shoot soon. Ztonk I have done everything I can to remain humble about the fact that I have to deal with the fake reviews so cut me a break.
rock bottom ? How can i improve my work ethic when the reviews were not even a reflection of time spent with me?
I'm curious as to what specifically you think is fake about the reviews?
I'm curious as to what specifically you think is fake about the reviews? Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
the 2 that are now banned were made when i was not even in stat. I had left for over a month to a different state. So the fact that the ordeal never occurred is what makes them fake