Blow pop DATY ?

Not sure what you call this but a buddy of mine told me he use to have a girl friend insert a blow pop or flavored sucker inside her on her way over to see him..... then he'd DATY her for hours and said was amazing. ?? Anyone heard of or done this or something similar? Curious to try....?
That sounds like an express train ticket to a yeast infection.

Sugar in the vagina is a big big no-no.

Sugar in the vagina is a big big no-no. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
This!
Figured he was probably full of shit! ��
Oh I'm not saying he didn't do it. I'm saying, from the female perspective.. its generally a bad idea. I'd be surprised if she didn't suffer for it later (Yeast Infections aren't instant)
Oh I'm not saying he didn't do it. I'm saying, from the female perspective.. its generally a bad idea. I'd be surprised if she didn't suffer for it later (Yeast Infections aren't instant) Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Agreed..yikes! But sounds tasty lolz
Never EVER put food or candy in there. You're gonna fuck shit up for sure. Save the food play for external use bub.
I give my ladies vagina sugar every time I'm down there.
Havent done that..but have poured a many substance on it...honey, syrup, canned pumpkin...
Try some pop rocks...
Not sure what you call this but a buddy of mine told me he use to have a girl friend insert a blow pop or flavored sucker inside her on her way over to see him..... then he'd DATY her for hours and said was amazing. ?? Anyone heard of or done this or something similar? Curious to try....? Originally Posted by GetHerDone
Maybe he used the sugar free variety.
I'm still looking for the lady that can insert the blowpop, dissolve the candy part, keegle the bubble gum, and blow bubbles with her pussy! lol
I'd prefer a Slo-Poke !
personally ive never had a "bad tasting" vag. why would you need flavor? sounds like some high school aged stuff.

Sugar in the vagina is a big big no-no. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

^This!!!

You could barely pay me enough money to subject myself to the yeast infection that follows.