How Are Things in Austin These Days?

Hey everyone.

I don't live in Austin anymore, but I come down to visit a lot. I was wondering how everyone is, and what's been going on?

Have a great weekend!
Hey there strange good to see you around
Well I'll be damned......it's TxSacker from many moons ago. Glad you stopped in to say 'hello".
Housing costs and traffic are even more out of control than ever. Leslie Cochran is dead. Thats about it.
Well I'll be damned......it's TxSacker from many moons ago. Glad you stopped in to say 'hello". Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy

Your handle doesn't ring a bell. If you have changed your handle PM me and tell me who you used to be. LOL
Hola Sacker,
LTNS... Besides "Leslie being dead", traffic "out of control"... Whispers has taken an extended leave of absence, there are quite a few newbies both male and female jockeying for position...
... and the girls still suck !!!
Hello and glad you posted here again, hope that all is well with you.
Whats new?
Austin has a new racetrack to draw even more visitors and events.
There seems to be an event, convention, festival, rally etc every week.
More construction downtown.
Housing, cost of living and traffic are all up.
As far as the hobby here, prices for new providers seems to be going up, some local turnover and we are getting a fair number of traveling providers.
As far as the Austin board is concerned, it seems to have calmed down some and even slowed down some, less drama, Whispers has gone domestic (wish him well), attendance at the socials seems to be increasing and the mens lounge is about as leaky as a seive.
A leaky men's lounge?! Say it ain't so!

Haha!
Hey Sacker.......good to see that you're still around.
Let me know next time you're in town and we will go have a beer and a cigar
I might take you up on that Brad.

I am pretty low profile these days. I have a hot little Latina that gives it to me regularly for free. For fun I go to the AMPs up here. (unfortunately there is some drama with that right now so AMP guys are laying low)