whats up austin!

Austin lately is a little overrated!!
How so? Please do tell.
Hmmm.... I just returned from a wonderful trip to Austin yesterday, my first time visiting the state capitol. Was there for several nights, had a great time with the gentlemen of ECCIE, went batty watching the winged chihuahua migration from the Congress Avenue Bridge at dusk, ate some really tasty food, got some neat stuff in the SoCo shopping district, enjoyed the music and nightlife downtown (my favorite hangout was The Bat Bar, good weekend bands, reasonable drinks, and frigid a/c in the intolerable heat), and while I didn't know the ROT (Republic of Texas) Motorcycle Rally was going on, it was a hoot to watch and talk to the bikers and their women.

I plan to go back. It was tons o' fun for this lucky lassie.
I agree, please move out as soon as you can and take as many friends, relatives and acquaintances as possible I hear Marfa is beautiful this time of the year.

Thank you

Austin lately is a little overrated!! Originally Posted by honey19
yeah don't let the Austin City Limit sign hit you on the ass...

Now if you would have said: "Austin lately is a little overpriced!!" you would have had a better response and a great many following.
Austin lately is a little overrated!! Originally Posted by honey19
Looks like someone's ego is overrated! Are you vampire,I mean you can see a reflection? Usually the beauty challanged at least try to compensate with personality. Do you think heckling potential clients into booking with you will work? How about it guys? Anyone up for fucking Don Rickles? Hope you're as charming in the next town. LOL
I agree, please move out as soon as you can and take as many friends, relatives and acquaintances as possible I hear Marfa is beautiful this time of the year.

Thank you Originally Posted by Tan Khan

OMG!!!!! DITTO!!!!!!!

Nobody Twisted Your Arm To

Come To MY BEAUTIFUL CITY!!!!!!

Maybe You Just DON'T GET

The WEIRDNESS Of Austin!!!!

It's NOT For Everyone, AND It

WON'T HURT MY FEELING To

Have A FEW LESS OUTSIDES

ON THE INSIDE!!!!!!

I'M JUST SAYIN'

I don't suppose there's any point asking HBWB to be nice (leaving physical appearances out of the discussion) and let her explain? Probably not.

Okay, I give.... WHAT is a hot buttered whisker bisquit? I visualize some sort of strange sexual position involving melted butter, flour, and a ZZ Top beard extension.
HBWB = The vaginal area of a woman who is heavily aroused and very, very wet.

.... and my prediction is that the handle won't last very long, so to say it will be Cold dried stumped toast
Austin is eclectic, and I like that! Visually, the houses riding the hills are interesting, the river-side jogging/bicycling trails lovely, and that huge dog park with a puppy beach? Woof! May have to bring my chihuahuas sometime.

I really felt at home with the "weird" vibe.
Hmmm.... the Tarot card reader downtown said a big move was in store for me.

HBWB = The vaginal area of a woman who is heavily aroused and very, very wet..... Originally Posted by fun2come
WELL, I learned something new! Thank you for the definition, f2c. No one can say ECCIE isn't educational.

I may have to use that in my next ad:

"Hungry? Then come have a taste of Fancy's hot buttered whisker biscuit!"

Maybe not.