Question

In the last week and a half I have received a multitude of correspondence from individuals that want to know, "who is Belle?" Now this isn't a post about me, or who I am, but these curious little kitties have raised some interesting thoughts. 1) Is uniqueness really that unique? and 2) are previous identities really that important to uncover?

1) I have been quizzed up and down about the diction I use when posting. Which poses the question, "are smart females really that hard to come by in Austin?" I have been compared to several different ladies, and I can't help but smirk at the assumption that surely I must be a reincarnation of providers from yesteryear. I have a hard time believing that there are only a handful of ladies that present themselves as classy and educated. That just seems absurd.

2) What of past personas? This world is constantly evolving, and the revolving door swings faster than the blink of an eye. People come and go, and come back again for many different reasons. What if there was a security scare? Or a safety issue? What if a lady (or a man) found love and simply moved on? If they decide to return, is it right to connect the dots? At least publicly, is that an invasion of privacy? What if the dots are connected and whatever issue that retired them before, presents itself again? I gather that this board is an "information exchange" but at what cost? I can sympathize with men and women in this position, no one wants their dirty little secrets making their way into the public eye. I would love to hear thoughts and opinions on this matter.
Well, Belle, you certainly know how to market yourself and raise expectations and get attention.
Oh

If I wanted to market myself, I would throw up a few ass and bikini photos and blow kisses.

I think that Americans run on auto-pilot. We rarely use the grey matter we were blessed with an it is such a shame to see brainpower wasted. It is my mission to force those around me to THINK. Think think think
hmmm?
im thinkin,
when i think, i scratch my head
when i scratch my head, reminds me my balls itch
when my ball itch, i rub them.
when i rub them ,my dick gets hard.
when my dick gets hard, i play with it
when i play with it, the sterring wheel radio, and dashboard get all messy.
Oops!..... light turned green. Gotta go!!!

If I wanted to market myself, I would throw up a few ass and bikini photos and blow kisses.

Originally Posted by BelleAustin

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Well any provider can throw up some ass, bikini photos, and blow kisses. Some men want to think they are getting a unique experience. When a provider shows something (intelligence) in her posts that separates from the usual provider postings, she will stand out.

sixx
Interesting response sixxbach. I have argued that there are differences in each provider experience, and I am often hit with a negative army of naysayers that "refuse to pay more than 200 for a provider." Wouldn't the experience itself be worth more?

I am not trying to open the worms, just digging a little deeper.
BelleAustin

You have been quite the talk amongst the hobbysit. So your uniqueness is that you show how intelligent a woman you are by your post. Some will run from you because of the cost of your time, while others will pay simply because they want so badly to get the woman everyone is talking about. I myself do appreciate a woman who can hold up a conversation. I am glad to see you keep things interesting and add some mystery as well.
No many ladies contribute to our forums because we are not always kind and respectful. I welcome your participation and like others am intrigued and hopes it continues.
  • Qziz
  • 06-21-2013, 01:06 PM
I have been quizzed up and down about the diction I use when posting. Which poses the question, "are smart females really that hard to come by in Austin?" I have been compared to several different ladies, and I can't help but smirk at the assumption that surely I must be a reincarnation of providers from yesteryear. I have a hard time believing that there are only a handful of ladies that present themselves as classy and educated. That just seems absurd. Originally Posted by BelleAustin
"A handful" is the correct way to put it. There are a few intelligent women who choose to become providers. They are indeed few and far between, cherished by many when they are here, and mourned when they leave.

What of past personas? This world is constantly evolving, and the revolving door swings faster than the blink of an eye. People come and go, and come back again for many different reasons. What if there was a security scare? Or a safety issue? What if a lady (or a man) found love and simply moved on? If they decide to return, is it right to connect the dots? At least publicly, is that an invasion of privacy? Originally Posted by BelleAustin
All good questions. I've never made any secret of the persona I use here being a recreation of a different one I stepped away from for my own reasons, but at the same time my security needs (though real, as are almost anyone's here) pale in comparison to what most women have to go through in this world. Stalking is a real thing, harassment is a real thing, threats of exposure is a real thing, threats to one's living outside the hobby is a real thing, threats to one's loved ones are a real thing. Given all that, which women - especially high-profile ones - go through routinely, it's a wonder we ever meet anyone here at all.
There are more than a handful of intelligent ladies on this site. They are easy to spot, they're the one's not telling us how unique and intelligent they are. LMFAO. Now if I tell you how big & thick my cock is, how does that come off? You do get that we want to fuck your brains out, or fuck you silly. Does that mean it'll just take longer?
Women should contribute more. The brain is a sexy organ and it possesses the power to simultaneously intrigue and disarm. The powers of seduction begin with confidence and the ability to wield attention with personality and words. It is a shame to hear that there is a lack of provider posting due to fear of rebuttal.

Qziz you also bring up a delicate and important point. A provider places herself in a very vulnerable position and trusts that her clients will respect her privacy and identity. Everyone here had an outside life that they return to. I think sometimes we forget that because we become caught up in and consumed with the illusion. There will always be a bad apple that doesn't play fair and manipulates with stalking and scare tactics. This is a dangerous lifestyle and I think that danger is what contributes to some of the fun.
Interesting response sixxbach. I have argued that there are differences in each provider experience, and I am often hit with a negative army of naysayers that "refuse to pay more than 200 for a provider." Wouldn't the experience itself be worth more?

I am not trying to open the worms, just digging a little deeper. Originally Posted by BelleAustin
With some guys yes, its worth more, but for the most part many guys here do not care about how smart you are, all they care about are things like, is she fun? and do you do the things they like? Are you going to show up on time?

Smarter women who do this tend to find Sugar Daddies or a very select clientele..

1000's of people surf this site who are not members and are seeking a cheap thrill..

I like smart girls because I enjoy talking to them about life and what not.. but then again some days I am in the mood to just have fun and go. nothing more..

Hopefully you can weed out the bad ones and find good ones
Hot Buttered Whiskey whatever, I did not claim to be unique and intelligent. Find your glasses and read my post again. I am posing a question and digging into issues that I find interesting. Your use of the pronoun "we" is speculative.

Now before you throw my words back in my face, do not take my response and run off to the defensive line. I just thought I would correct your assumption. I'm a Taurus and I think I'm always right.
  • Qziz
  • 06-21-2013, 01:42 PM
It is a shame to hear that there is a lack of provider posting due to fear of rebuttal. Originally Posted by BelleAustin
There are a number of reasons for that, all of which are simultaneously interesting.

- Successful providers do not see a great value in posting flirtatious messages on boards like this, because they are already, well, successful, have an active base of clients and don't need to advertise such.

- Some men fear women with strong opinions. Many providers do not want to limit their market by appearing intimidating.

- There is a habit by some men (and internet commenters generally) to go "wolfpack" and pile on to anyone they disagree with as a group. This intimidates quite a few women.

- Some women simply don't like posting on message boards with people whose company they don't particularly enjoy.

That being said over the years there have been some memorable exceptions to that rule. You probably already have a concise list of who those are based on all the guesses as to your "Secret Identity' in your email.

This is a dangerous lifestyle and I think that danger is what contributes to some of the fun. Originally Posted by BelleAustin
It is important to always be moderate with one's immoderation.
I am not sure who got buttered whiskey is, but if you were referring to me. My apologies to you for the statement as this is how most of the hobbysit on this board have described you. I have not made any assumptions as I tend to not judge a book by its cover. Whatever your choices are and who you choose to spend time is of no concern to me. I am just stating I can appreciate an intelligent woman.