Time to give credit to these sophisticated, gorgeous women!

Over the years I have met some unbelievable ladies. I guess I have a weakness for ladies in the 35 years and older age range but my favorites are:

Ashtyn Belle - The quintessential woman! Wow... is all I can say. Ultimately one of the most beautiful women I have had the pleasure of meeting and spending time with.

Renee of Houston - Felt like great friends right from the get go. So beautiful and great attitude. Incredible body and soul.

Reagan Drake - enjoyed our time together so much... very sensual and welcoming... curves in the perfect places and a captivating smile.

Still waiting on:

Jenna Storm - seems like so much fun and great curves, I hear she has a gorgeous smile.

Shelley Lynn - saw that face and body and got the shivers just thinking about an encounter with her.

So that being said... guys chime in and give some much needed positive recognition to the ladies that have stood out to us over the years.
My favorites have been...
Ashtyn Belle
SexyAssDevyn
Larissa Jones
KinkyLittleNikki
N1CK1
Monger on y’all
Ashtyn Belle- definitely one top of the charts! Good thing she doesnt have a showcase on here or those of us that have experienced this mid 40yr old built like a mid 20yr with the most perfect set of man mades wouldnt ever get in to see her! Definitely the whole package!
Amen Paul
Jonnahouston is not just out of this world gorgeous......she's sweet, nice, gentle, funny, intelligent....the whole package.
ahem.....
Nice!
Paul Peters(Ashtyn Belle) you can give it a rest
guys chime in and give some much needed positive recognition to the ladies that have stood out to us over the years. Originally Posted by KeepFrozen
Catalina Cruz. One of my Top Ten ATFs.

Cannot forget Smurfy!
Cannot forget Smurfy! Originally Posted by alstrut
Nice.
She still around?
Tara Evans
My trifecta:
Sophia Dane
Nicole Cox
Ashtyn Belle
She is pretty...