I wonder who she is referring to?

Could she be referring to a certain someone?

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-her-new-daddy
Maybe the same person that brags about $300 overnights?
Idk but getting paid 87/hr to be chauffered around town sounds good to me. Imagine how much she would have had to pay an Uber to do that.
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2023, 11:11 AM
Maybe she can try flipping burgers on greasy grill for minimum wage, this hooker is gonna beg for the days of making $260 for a few hours of sitting in a air conditioned car with a lonely trick. Tell me she's a young one.....
Maybe the same person that brags about $300 overnights? Originally Posted by Demolition
My guess would be this
Classic
He’s back
He’s back Originally Posted by arañanegra
Back? Where?
Yes he’s alive and well on Oh2, but he don’t ever start a shit load of threads over there, CK would kick him right off.
Yes he’s alive and well on Oh2, but he don’t ever start a shit load of threads over there, CK would kick him right off. Originally Posted by Cendell M

+1. I saw him post the other day and thought to myself "OH LAWD HERE WE GO AGAIN" but luckily no.

Y'all know damn well just lurking around. Just waiting for the right time lol.
^^^^ Ain’t that the truth lol
Yes he’s alive and well on Oh2, but he don’t ever start a shit load of threads over there, CK would kick him right off. Originally Posted by Cendell M
He wasn’t talking about OH2.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-30-2023, 11:50 PM
^naw, he has trouble flying utr on here. it aint in him, and plus cendell has her 6th sense shinepro radar. she can smell him (feel him?) a mile away, way better than i can.
He wasn’t talking about OH2. Originally Posted by Bowser98
Oh what’s he referring to? I don’t think I thought he was talking about oh2 I was just saying he don’t hardly ever pull that shit over there.
^naw, he has trouble flying utr on here. it aint in him, and plus cendell has her 6th sense shinepro radar. she can smell him (feel him?) a mile away, way better than i can. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Eww I can’t feel him but I can figure it out. He’s definitely not posting atm