Showing your Starfish - Smile

• OFF
  • 06-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Ladies, I recently started a thread in the Men's Lounge titled "Smile". In it are photos of ladies showing their starfish. One of the guys mentioned that it would also be fun to add pics of some of the local ladies. At the time, I kind of mentally down played the suggestion, but the more I thought about ... what the heck. It could be fun as well as providing a little "ass-vertising"! :-)

Consequently, if you would like a pic of your starfish posted in the thread for the guys to see ... please pm me and I will provide you my email address. If you decide to send pics, please include the name you want to appear with the pic as well as your phone number or email address. If you have a p411 account, you may provide that as well.

Because, I want to be certain that the gents know which starfish is yours and how to contact you!

Thanks OFF :-)
I am so on this! LOL

I will have WEGOPRO take some pics tonight and I will send it to you
  • OFF
  • 06-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Send as many as you like, I will post them all!
Now that is an idea I can get Behind.
I am so on this! LOL

I will have WEGOPRO take some pics tonight and I will send it to you Originally Posted by berkleigh
I want to see Berkleigh's starfish
stay classy OFF!
  • OFF
  • 06-10-2012, 07:54 PM
stay classy OFF! Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Exactly ... that is why I am asking for volunteers ... I wouldn't want to take advantage of one of the ladies or her photos.

OFF :-)
A very smart guy must have thought of this thread!

Thanks OFF

Come on Ladies, Free advertisement!
  • aka
  • 06-11-2012, 09:56 PM
No pics yet coz the sun don't shine there? Call me if my holding a candle to your starfish would put some pics here
aka: pics won't be in THIS thread, since that would violate image policy. We have to take our pics of the leather ring back to the ML to gloat and giggle.