Maybe an odd question...but

Has a provider ever asked for something that a client was not comfortable doing? Hobbyist, what was it and how did you respond? Providers how did you feel in being denied?
Sexually, I can't imagine anything a lady would ask me that I would be uncomfortable with HER (just the two of us)...
However, RL (real-life) info is not and should not be a part of the hobby...things can and do go wrong majority of the time when the two mesh (majority of the time though, as there are some success stories - but I'm not looking for one myself! Too risky).
I've had "providers" tell me that TIPS are appreciated! I tell them so are $100 two hour sessions!
Some will ask if you have limits ... Some fucktards don't kiss, enjoy strap-ons, goats, etc.
Some will ask if you have limits ... Some fucktards don't kiss, enjoy strap-ons, goats, etc. Originally Posted by pyramider
Pyramider, you continue to crack me up.
Only had 1 client not DATO. One of those selfish BBBJNSNQCIM only guys.
Only had 1 client not DATO. One of those selfish BBBJNSNQCIM only guys. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Thats a big group of guys... NO?
Only had 1 client not DATO. One of those selfish BBBJNSNQCIM only guys. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Yes those guys that give you hundreds of roses. Selfish bastards
Yeah, I won't allow a provider to go anywhere near my ass. I had one who was very oral who tried some rimming. I politely asked her to stop. I also had to ask another provider for no TUMA of FUMA.
Has a provider ever asked for something that a client was not comfortable doing? Hobbyist, what was it and how did you respond? Providers how did you feel in being denied? Originally Posted by Rob-in-mo
I have had men that did not like DATY, I wouldn't see them again. lol Also, if a gentleman does not like to chat or does not like to kiss, I don't care to see them again either. And I won't see them.
Some will ask if you have limits ... Some fucktards don't kiss, enjoy strap-ons, goats, etc. Originally Posted by pyramider

I forgot to mention the prudish fucktards that do not enjoy seafood, anal plugs, and gerbils.
I have had men that did not like DATY, I wouldn't see them again. lol Also, if a gentleman does not like to chat or does not like to kiss, I don't care to see them again either. And I won't see them. Originally Posted by smoothnsilky
Thanks, I needed a laugh!
Also, if a gentleman does not like to chat......I don't care to see them again either. Originally Posted by smoothnsilky
As long as your chat requirement doesn't count or take away from a guys booked time I guess you could talk all you need.
Now that I think about....not a lot of guys are into spanking. That gets shot down a lot.
Now that I think about....not a lot of guys are into spanking. That gets shot down a lot. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
C'mon over and I'll spank your ass for ya!!