damn it damn it damn it!

So today I wake up in a wild mood and want it like crazy! I'm like WTF? Why am I alone in bed? I smell coffee and wonder into my kitchen and he's all drinking coffee and skimming through work notes really quick so I'm like "you look so good in that suit I want to take it right off of you!" And I get "hey beautiful can you make me breakfast I really have to go over this for yada yada yada" I'm like "hell yeah if you take 5 mins and bend me over this counter" to get "come on please be serious we both know it will take longer and I have work" denied!!! So I'm like "maybe you shouldn't waste my time and stay the night if you aren't going to fulfill your role in the morning to make it worth dealing with you in my bed all night" (I LOVE sleeping alone in the middle of my bed naked rolling around where ever I want with no one in the way) so now I know the chances of my f Buddy giving me oral tonight are so bad I'll probably not even call him. Grrrrr so I make rage scrambled eggs beaten with anger.
So I go shower and use my shower wand (which is amazing but not the same)I still have this damn urge! I want to get wild with dirty talking and rough stuff but now I have to go to the gym then work. I just want to dress up like a lady of the night and F all night! But no not in adult land
If you are in the same frustrating situation with the drive and no time I feel your pain today!
Well..... sorry your day isn't better...

(but it's a pretty fun story to read!)

Like many on here, I suspect, I would say that my situation is even more frustrating. On a daily basis. If it helps you feel any better, your rant helped ME feel a bit better!
*giggles* I figured I would reach out and let you know you're not alone this sucks I am probably going home on lunch to take it out on myself Lmfao
I couldve came over and bent you over the counter, or table, or washing machine on spin cycle. But, Im at work. Maybe next time.
Oh I so feel your pain....I was left high and dry yet again last night...had to provide my own relief this morning!!
As you get older, rejection will probably come at you more frequently. Good news, chances are you'll care less too! Peace
As you get older, rejection will probably come at you more frequently. Good news, chances are you'll care less too! Peace Originally Posted by whosdair
Lmfao you Asshole.
I will gladly age but I refuse to get old.
Sorry your day got off to a bad start. I imagine most guys can relate. It's usually guys who get denied quickies. Maybe you wore him out last night you tigress.
Sorry your day got off to a bad start. I imagine most guys can relate. It's usually guys who get denied quickies. Maybe you wore him out last night you tigress. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
*blushing* it makes me squirm when you call me that
Lexxy... Just a thought..next time use his electric toothbrush...no?! Maybe not...hehe
and here i was free all day!! I could have had a very lickable lunch with you!
Oh I so feel your pain....I was left high and dry yet again last night...had to provide my own relief this morning!! Originally Posted by ManInNeed
The worse part is you paid for it.
Just a thought..next time use his electric toothbrush. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
I don't think cleaning teeth was on her mind, more like cleaning his pipes. LMFAO
No matter how hard I try I can't clean this dirty mind