• 03-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Stop in and see JB and OSD.
Won't be there till next week.
You can make my weekly contribution to the Shari fund. lol
but but but she like your cash best jokacz

I may be late, still waiting on a call, if it don't call errr will be in early
  • XY
  • 03-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Nice to meet up with OSD, Alphonse, & LG for a beer and stories, Shari was there, so was Asia, had an opportunity to feel Shari's great tits....still wouldn't see her, though thinking I may take a trip to Asia.
Dove dident make it tonite?

• XY
  • 03-01-2013, 10:13 PM
Dove dident make it tonite?

Originally Posted by whosdair
NCNS
it was cool ta talk. Then went home. logged on was reading other areas before I got to upset ny.

errrr then a lady called. help help help I need to go to a dirty book store for new toys and outfits. And so duty calls. Off ta work I go

not that it was bad talkin to ya all. But My side job is better. Yet its not easy work. Get the new toys working as she tries on the outfits in front of you. Asking all them loaded questions. How is this one, dos it make me look fat or skinny, does it look ok. Well she got 3 outfits. 1st ok, 2nd great. She strips to put on the 3rd. errrrrr on her well it sucked. And I told her so. strips down puts the 2nd back on and we used a part of the 3rd to make the 2nd even better. I lived telling her she taint got the caboose for the outfit she liked the most when she got it.

But dam nag it, risking life-n-limb someone has to TOFTT so you can see them at there best. mmmmmm I should raise my rate. Telling a fine lass she taint got the right ass for that one, I should get a hazard bonus. ijs
  • Doove
  • 03-02-2013, 06:28 AM
Dove dident make it tonite? Originally Posted by whosdair
Perhaps some evening i will show up.

Apparently i'll know it's you before you'll know it's me.

Perhaps some evening i will show up
Originally Posted by Doove
you two could carpool?
shit. I havent been there in ages. Need to stop by sometime soon
gonna chill there tonight i think
jb wanders in from time to time
i see osd lol he dont see me
  • XY
  • 03-02-2013, 12:30 PM
I'll likely go back tonight as well, though will get in earlier, likely 6 or 7PM
I think 7 ta 8, just got home taking a gal to the bakery. errrrr for some cookies