How to?

How do you gents/gals deal with a broken heart? Not saying I have one but what do you guys usually do?
How do you gents/gals deal with a broken heart? Not saying I have one but what do you guys usually do? Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Hiya, I'm on ECCIE now

I tend to rationalize the situation for what it is, and then I allow myself to move on. I still might be hurt, but if I know it wasn't going to work anyways it makes it much easier to get with a new girl.
  • Tiger
  • 03-01-2013, 07:21 PM
How do you gents/gals deal with a broken heart? Not saying I have one but what do you guys usually do? Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Vern.... Did you and your precious break Veronica?.... how could you!
Why do you think I belong to this and visit you wonderful ladies?
Time heals most things. Let things run their course and try not to let it drag you down.
VB,

Time always heals yes you will have good days and bad days. Some days you will think about it more then others. But it will get better. Then some day you will find another to replace what you lost and that one will be better then the last!!
When ur heart hurts, u know ur alive, and is part of living. Then reflect upon what caused hurt, determine what truth u learned from what happened, and figure out how to adjust to become a wiser and better person. Do not let ur heart hardened, just be wiser.
Get some strange
eerrrrrrrrrrr I take a hooke errrrrr provider shopping for work outfits. or a stripper

So the next time you in Roc. on a friday or sat. give me a call. I will give you a ride to buy yourself some outfits. When I get ya back to hotel will let you try on in front of me. Then you can kick me out ta make up what ya spent.
mmmmm I feel much better just telling ya
I go for a drive
Some beautiful ladies take the lovely drive to Buffalo (No detours Vern) and go shopping at the wonderful malls and stores here and later hang with some recently made friends! On a serious note Veronica, one day at a time. GL
Some beautiful ladies take the lovely drive to Buffalo (No detours Vern) and go shopping at the wonderful malls and stores here and later hang with some recently made friends! On a serious note Veronica, one day at a time. GL Originally Posted by Perryay
Ahh yes PJ, alas she will be making that drive in 6 short days. But sad to say she is going to follow her detours. She will be well taken care of. I will make the blues go away at least for a few days!! But we all know time will heal like you said PJ one day at a time.
Ithe worst is when the provider is carrying around the effects of some asshole, then Im like , wtf?... i didnt do that to you
  • leesa
  • 03-02-2013, 09:34 AM
Go out with the girls(no not those girls lol) for a couple of cocktails.
  • Tiger
  • 03-02-2013, 10:01 AM
Go out with the girls(no not those girls lol) for a couple of cocktails. Originally Posted by leesa
This is probably one of the better responses to this. I'd add go out with a group of people that make you happy when they are around. Do something fun and very interactive with your little posse. Treat yourself to a little fun.