Best Short Notice Lady...

Okay, who is the best "Short Notice" lady out there? Guys who do you call? Ladies, which of you out there don't mind short notice?
I guess it depends upon what you call "Short Notice" (15 Minutes, 30 Minutes, an Hour, 24 hours). For the Providers I have actually seen. Angel14609 & BlondeBonnie are usually available with an Hour's notice (sometimes less) as long as they don't already have a client booked. Not sure about anybody else.
ill see ya right now Banc..lol...
In an emergency, fill two Kleenex, and thank me in the morning...

the 6o minute drive from Buffalo to Rochester would be intolerable with an erection!
Bragging now is we homie ?!? Or you drive very quickly
the 6o minute drive from Buffalo to Rochester would be intolerable with an erection! Originally Posted by Bancroft1957
ima sure i can take care of that for ya..
Prolly steer with that thing...

Sorry, you didn't specify for a specific City in WNY. And I have driven further than Roch - Buff with a hard on. Mind you the person it was for was in the car with me at the time.
the 6o minute drive from Buffalo to Rochester would be intolerable with an erection! Originally Posted by Bancroft1957

Hey did you know Anita now offers outcalls!! Maybe little far but, for the right you know maybe!! Worth it!!
  • Tiger
  • 03-05-2013, 11:47 AM
Prolly steer with that thing...

Originally Posted by whosdair
Good thing he didn't say he was using it to depress the accelerator pedal.
Hey did you know Anita now offers outcalls!! Maybe little far but, for the right you know maybe!! Worth it!! Originally Posted by Vern0065

lol..oh hey..i may be planning a lil trip to the buffalo area ...sooooon...
  • MC
  • 03-05-2013, 12:02 PM
lol..oh hey..i may be planning a lil trip to the buffalo area ...sooooon... Originally Posted by anita germane
At my private incall I need at least 2 hours touring it all depends never know till you call and see.
Hunter is very adaptive. Will perform with 10 minutes notice. A few others need an hour.